Enjoying the moment as a women


Many sissy gurls have asked me to highlight moments that are intoxicating as a women. Much has been written in sissy blogs about the subject, so I have listed several in this post that are a little more unusual a little more exciting and perhaps a little more achievable for the sissy gurls reading this blog. 



Imagine the scene you are out with your man, he is dressed well and smells amazing his aftershave is driving you wild, you look and feel stunning. Your best heels and lingerie and the meal, the wine and atmosphere is making you swoon. Right there and then you would do anything for the man sta next to you, he leans in and tells you to slide of your knickers and give them to him. Trust me gurls the mix of submission, fear of getting caught and the sheer naughtiness of the whole thing is just soooo amazing, I recommend you try it sissies.


Learning to really walk like a women, feeling your breasts sway and bounce, your hips move as you place one foot infront of the other. The streatch and pull of your bra strap, suspenders and knickers. Truly understanding that you are on display.  


The day your wife helps you with your makeup and you both giggle like true friends as you chat about her ex boyfriends.


That dream that felt so real - somehow you were a girl and it felt amazing. 


Holding a huge cock, feeling his power, feeling his lust and knowing it is all for you.

Comments

  1. That last cock in the gif is so big, Ms Kate! I'm honestly jealous of the girl who is sucking it. - Sissy Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog for some time now and have gone back to the beginning to start. I love your stories and the work you put into this.
    From this post about how you walk and the weight of your breasts, I cannot agree more. I have been working on growing my breasts and I am still only a 38B, but with the right bra and fit, the bounce is amazing. I love when I walk around in the office or at the mall and feel the pull of the straps and the bounce my breast give. Jealous of the larger breasted woman and what they feel. Thanks for all you do
    Sissy Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts