What is it like to have a real vagina

Several gurls have sent me a number of DMs and are begging me to answer. I have thought about this long and hard as the answer is not a simple one, it has many layers, the time of the month impacts on sexual intercourse how a women is feeling the partner and when the women had penetrative sex last. 

An example of the DMs I have recived:

<curtsy> 

Miss Kate
My name is Jennifer and I am a sissy and I am so so in need of your help. I want to know what it is like to have a fat hard cock pushed into a real vagina. I want to know what sex is like for women, really what it is like.

Yours forever xxx
<curtsy> 


How could I deny such a sweet sissy gurl. Well gurls I did warn you, this is a complex matter and I do not expect this to address every experience I have ever had. 

It starts with a glimpse of his manhood a simple outline, that can be enough some days to have me biting my lip and imagining it sliding into me. Thinking about how heavy his balls are. How hard he might thrust. Some days it does nothing for me.


 So lets imagine we are in bed, he has licked me, I am wet, if he is particularly large I like to scissor him or go onto all fours. This feels more comfortable for me and I do like to have a hard head rub my wet lips as he slides down and catches my clit it can send shudders through me. Large men are best if you want a fuck medium sized guys are best for love making and taking time.


It can be soooo lush when he finally slides in, if he has played with my clit and I am wet I like a guy to slide in slowly and all the way and hold inside me for a moment, the feeling is sooo yummy. It feels like I am full, complete. I love feeling his cock it hot inside me, I can feel it throb and move it is very different to a dildo or vibrator. It feels so so much better. At this stage I am very wet and I can feel my vagina pulse on him. 


 At this stage I like him to thrust fully in and out. I like to feel fully stimulated and the sensation of him inside and then fully out, that feeling of fullness and then empty makes me moan.


Quick thrusts followed by slow hard thrusts I love my breasts bouncing at this stage and I start to push back forcing him deeper. 


I find my self telling him to fuck harder, he normally tries to break me by really thrusting in deeply, some women hate this and it can be painful, but I really like the sensation and it forces me open which again can feel stimulating. If he also rubs his pubic bone on your clit it can really feel satisfying.


Speed and power comes next I want my man to thrust and thrust and thrust...


I may shift position if his thrusting becomes a little uncomfortable and take control of the speed and depth by sitting on him - this way I can re stimulate myself. 


I will shift position again and let him speed up, if he is really big I will stay on all fours.


Until he cums or I do. Once I have cum I do not like being touched for a moment or two, until the shudders and the waves undulating over me from my core stop. 


Comments

Popular Posts