Oh gosh I had no idea

As regular readers know, I have trained a number of subs, my speciality sissy gurls. Taking cute femm guys and turning them into slutty little sissy whores. It really isnt that hard, most sissy gurls have been secret cross dressersing sluts for most of their silly little lives.

A recent addition to my little band of merry sissy gurls. I really do feel I should buy a nice manor house and start a sissy gurl school. I would adore designing the uniforms. Flitton's Academy For Gurls, but that is another story.

Where was I, ah yes, the new gurl, Samantha, every week I meet with each gurl for a face 2 face session. We discuss their feelings and then I tell them what to do and think. It is a little machiavellian, but it works and the gurls all do thank me for it, mostly.

Most sissy gurls, just want to be looked after and spoilt. As all women know if you give up your independence and allow another individual to control and manage your life, needs and desires then you have to pay for it somehow. Women have done so for years, sissy gurls are learning it is not always a good deal. The realities of exposure to aspects of their sexuality and their psyche can have huge impact on how a sissy gurl deals with the world, her/his position, sexuality and most of all how they move towards their perception of womenhood.

This takes me back to my face 2 face with darling Samantha a very femm man. S/He is married as most sissy gurls are. S/He has been dressing in secret for several years and her/his wife first thought Samantha was cheating on her, but the reality is a sissy gurl can't cheat, they are far too engrossed in her own little world of lingerie, make up and fake boobs.

As Samantha and I chatted s/he began to outline her/his feelings and expereinces. S/he complained about 'play time' with the other gurls and how s/he could not cope with sissy gurl cum. S/he continued to complain that s/he found it difficult to lick her/his wifes vagina and that 'oh gosh, I had no idea there was so much of it'

So much of what, I challanged...

Of it, Samantha replied, blushing

Now Samantha, I will warn you once only and then take you onto my knee.

Cum Miss Kate, cum every where...

I bit my lip to stop the giggles as the silly creature began to outline how much bodily fluids are being produced and how she found it icky.

At this point I pulled my iPad out from my desk and quickly found the folder marked 'Prissy Gurls Training' I then began to flick through the images asking Samantha to view the image or gif and then express her/his feelings.




 As a sissy gurl Samantha you will be expected to be a sexual object a tool, toy and plaything. Look at this real women, she is covered in cum, eating cum from the cushion. How does that make you feel. Does that excite you Samantha?

No Miss Kate, really does it have to be like this?

Women are used to bodily fluids, from thier own to their lovers. Look at how wet she is, she is excited, in need desperate to be full. Your a sissy gurl, isnt that your ultimate goal. Samantha be honest with me, you are afraid to admit your need for cock, you feel ashamed every time you cum. That is ok sweetie you are on a journey and you have so much to learn.


Would you lick a mans cum from your wifes breasts? If you truly love her and want her to be happy how could you say no? 


I can tell you there is nothing sooo satisfying as a fat cock filling you, as you feel him pulse inside then you feel him cuming, it is soooo yummy, to feel his cum slide out our drip down your thigh is truly a sensation most women adore. The cold wet knickers, not so much. 


Men smell, but you should savour the taste, his smell should excite you.


How often have you fingered your asspussy - be honest Samantha, you have and how often have you pulled out your finger and wanted to suck it to feel humiliated and you almost did, didnt you just before you had your little sissy-gasm. Then you rush around hidding all your pretty girly things ashamed of your self and your dark needs.


Look at this sissy gurl is she ashamed? No she is not she has fully embraced her female mind she is orgasming like a real women be honest Sammy darling you want to lick her sissy cum up dont you?



Admit it darling you want to be her tell me how much Samantha, tell me



Oh Misstress sooo much...

Good gurl, I can tell by the way you are rubbing your thighs together you are excited I can tell you want to cum dont you silly gurl.

Samantha nods

I smile - Good girl now look at this image and rub your sissy clit


Samantha is sooo excited she cums quickly, I place my hand by her sissy clit and capture he sissy cum, I grab a handful or hair and instruct her/him

Now you little fucking sissy whore lick my hand clean faggot bitch

The sissy does as s/he is told without taking her eye off the cock she stares at it and after licking my hand clean curtseys

I dismiss her/him and she thanks me and leaves

I sit in my chair and slide my hand between my thighs and find my honey pot and slide my finger between my lips, just dipping the tip of my finger into my hole, I let out a little purr and a sigh and then call in the next sissy for their face 2 face

Comments

Popular Posts