A weekend full of sissy gurls

Towards the end of every year, well almost every year, it very much depends on how well behaved my sissy husband has been through the year. Nicole has a little party at our home. S/he is allowed to invite several sissy gurlfriends and we / they have some fun.

I tend to spend time in my study and use the gurls as maids or abuse them a little, watching one sissy gurl spank another is truly worthwhile experience. Sissy gurls can be such bitches to each other. This year I had a small revelation, not all sissy gurls are equal. Some gurls are more, girl than others.

So what are those girl signs, what makes one sissy gurl more girl and less gurl? As with all things in life there are no absolutes, simply shades of grey along a spectrum. The points I picked out were a real mix of behaviours. The first really centetred around the gurls perception of their sissy clits.

The gurls that were less girl and more gurl would tend to play with their clits in much the same way as they would as a guy, not that these gurls were guys, but you can see my point. 


The gurls who were willing to really explore womenhood, played with their sissy clits much in the same way a real women would.


Another observation dressing, not as simple as it sounds, lots of sissy gurls just want to wear female clothing, but real sissy gurls who want to be girls care about the fit, the sensation, the act of dressing. They enjoy dressing up, it is more than a game.


How the clothing fits, the style, how the gurls move and carry off the outfit, lingerie etc. All this means your gurl is much more a girl than you think.






Taking time to get the fit right as we know girls is so important.


Movement, how the sissy gurl moves and interacts with the world around her/him. This is really quite surprising the difference between gurls is huge.






Like women the real girly gurls enjoyed the simple elements of womenhood, from brushing their hair to holding hands and enjoying dressing up.




One of Nicole's sissy gurlfriends really impressed me with her/his ability to tuck and create a smoothest of shapes and s/he really enjoyed that sensation. Sliding her hands across her flat groin and enjoying the space between her/his thighs like any women.


Crossing legs, sitting in such a femm way.


Tucking in your thong, all femm traits that sissy gurls should look to emulate - do send me a message and let me know if you can think of other attributes worth listing.

Comments

  1. It's all about the way my clothes fit me!! I never touch my clitty like a man, always like a girl would, I sit to pee, pee, I stay shaved smooth at all times, I'm caged at all times, I am a real girl!!! Seeking a serious female led relationship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true, I definitely and absolutely love the way I feel when my Mistress Lavina allows me to dress up sexy. I do care about the look, feel and fit of my outfits. The anticipation of being able to dress is amazing. Like yesterday, Mistress texts me from her work and tells me to shave, douche and wear my black see through teddy and panties, I know when Mistress Lavina says this, I'm in for a night of intense strapon play, and WOW!!! Mistress Lavina fucked Her sissy femgurl in every position possible!!! I love my life as a complete sissy sex slave to my Mistress!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts