Is this what all sissy gurls really want?

Be honest with yourself sissy. You want your wife or girlfriend to dress you like a pretty girl, make up, stockings and a cute lace bra, you then want her to play with your sissy clit until you cum like a sissy bitch on heat. As the male ego, that little demon inside starts to take over your body and thinking pushing away the little sissy you, your wife feeds you cum straight from your sissy clit. As you lick her hand clean fighting your post cum male alter ego, your shocked into femm mode again as your wife slaps you hard across the face. She calls you names as she slaps your face again...

Faggot, sissy gurl, look at how small your sissy clit is! You blush but it turns you on, it keeps you in femm mode and you moan, look deep into your wifes eyes as she laughs at you and turns on her heels and walks out shouting back at you clean up faggot you have work to do.




Be honest sissy how many of you want this - leave an annonymous comment or email me.

Comments

  1. I would like very much ... currently this is my biggest problem my post cum male alter ego...

    No matter how hard I try everything you wrote here, I can't do it, it's awful :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, you need to emrace your feminity, stop fighting the gurl inside.

      Delete
    2. Laura, collect your sperm for a few sessions and then promise to swallow some before you can cum again. Write it out daily in your journal "I will swallow before I can cum again" ten times. It's not a punishment, hun, it's a reward - and a rewarding experience. :)

      Delete
  2. oh Mistress, how I wish it was me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dearest sweet faggot sissy, I bet you do!

      Delete
    2. I eat my cum from ass of my gf, is very great !!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts