Secrets to womenhood

Many sissy gurls, who regularly read my blog have encountered my posts revealling a number of secrets across a wide range of female experiences. From sexuality to what it feels like to have a hot fat hard cock slide inside.

Todays post covers another cock realted topic. What it feels like when he cums inside you. Let me be clear sissy practice safe sex at all times. I only allow a man to cum inside me, when I know his sexual history and I trust him.

Every real girl knows when her lover is about to cum. His thrusts speed up. He bcomes more and more vocal, more aggressive, his hands hold you tightly. At this point most women simply open themselves up further legs spread desperate to have him inside, deeper, ready to recieve his cum.


At this stage and very much depending on how long he has been fucking you, it can be a little sore, especially if you are not lucky enough to be naturally wet. His thrusts slow down now but, they become harder and deeper. I find that I need to close my legs at this stage but the desire to close my legs is quickly overwhemed by my desire for his cum inside. I need him to cum. I beg him to cum in me.

I find myself opening up further, needing him inside deeper, filling me more and more.


And then it comes, he grunts his cock swells and I moan like a whore as wave after wave of hotness deep inside spills into me. I can feel him, I can feel his cum, I can feel him pulse inside me as he continues to to fill me deep inside. Oh sissy gurls if you could only feel his heat and my need for him to be inside.


As he fills me I can feel him soften, the sensation is exquisite. He slowly pulls out and I moan needing him to stay inside, a little gasp escapes my lips as I feel so empty, I giggle as my fingers slide to my opening his cum is everywhere, I feel soooo wet deep inside.


Giggling I stand, a little skip, I turn and blow him a kiss as I walk naked towards the bathroom, his cum is leaking out of me, I can feel it on my inner thigh, wow I think how much did he put inside me as I sit on the loo, I wipe my inner thigh with tissue and have a quick pee, I wipe myself clean and step into the shower.


I return to my bed and my lover is asleep, I stroke his fat cock and then snuggle up to him and as I fall asleep several thoughts flash through my mind, who am I seeing tomorrow night, I smile and sigh deeply I am so going to sore in the morning! He really went to town on my poor little pussy, I smile and bite my lip slipping into a blissful, satisfied sleep.




Comments

  1. Thank you for your blog!!! Its wonderful! Im a young sissy just learning and your blog is amazing. I would love to contact you to talk, I just don't know how.... Thank you for the blog ❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...i want to feel the sperm of a bull in me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your blog!! I would love to get in touch with you but I have no idea what your email is. Thank you for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate! Sooo I've been into sissy stuff for a couple years now, I have a friend I work with (a girl) who keeps hinting (I think) that she knows I like guys. Would love to get your opinion on it - can I email you? Where do I get your contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can try writing stories. You are really good at building the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts