Why sissy gurls prefer it doggy style?

 

Having questioned over 100 sissy gurls over the last few months about their fave position when being penetrated. 

As wonderful as lying on your back, with leg spread wide and your breasts bouncing to his thrust is, I am sure you will agree with me that the answer is really no surprise. 

Their sub nature, their desire to be a women and submit as a women, their need to be taken by a man or women, leaves a sissy gurl very little choice. The visual it creates the feeling of submission as you bend over and feel your suspenders and thong pull tight, the exposure and the vulnerability - it is intoxicating. I am ofcourse refering to doggy style.

 

Doggy style is perfect it lowers the gurl into a sub position, reduces any control to almost zero and affords the individual being penetrated the ability to be fully clothed and yet exposed. Last but not least it provides the man or woman fucking the little sissy gurl total access.  

I think both sissy gurls and real women adore the idea of doggy style it is naughty, afterall it is the position or close to the position we adopt when being spanked by a man. 

 

 How many times have you walked passed a guy and he leans into you, public transport or the tennis coach, yoga teacher or the golf pro. Every women has felta mans cock harden as he pushes himself fully clothed onto your ass the tiny thin fabric of your skirt and thong no match for his lust

 

The action of pulling up your skirt, having to wiggle the tight pencil skirt up around your waist, exposing your stocking tops and thong, then leaning over and placing yourself on his lap, exposing yourself - oh my giggle I am getting carried away. Giggle - I can see why all you gurls adore being in that position. 

 

 

But, we must continue with the matter at hand. Doggy can be done anywhere, while remaining clothed 

 

In a club bathroom or even an office toliet stall.

 

It augments several key features of a woman, her hips to hold onto ass shape and also provides access to both holes, hair to pull and most of all the submission to your penis. My personal fave is looking back over my shoulder and showing him how much I like it, how much I need him inside me. 


I adore being in that prone position, the build up is electric to feel him pulling at my underware, pulling at my cheeks, spreading me, poking me using me

Spanking me getting me hot and wet for him

 
That feeling when he pulls my knickers to one side and pushes his cock right upto my entrance. 
 

It is at that moment I can feel his cock head spread my lips, the pressure and tightness down there between my legs. The wet feeling, the need, knowing he will fill me in a moment

 
His strength holding my hands, fucking me pushing into me. 
 


I love the position becuase he can take you at any time and place

 
 
His thrust are so hard and you feel his hip bone slam into your backside, sending vibrations through your body. You can feel him harden further you know it wont be long now, you push back making him moan and you purr like a bitch on heat. He tenses then you feel him throb deep inside you and then he releases and it makes you moan outloud. He pulls out and you purr dissaproval you need him to be inside you, to keep hold of that feeling of fullness. His hands loosen and he lets go of your hair, you streach your neck a little and arch your back, you can still feel his vice like grip and his fingers on your body even though he no longer touches you. You finally stand up straight, trying to straighten out your clothing, you blush as you feel your thong, sodden with his cum and your wettness give up, no longer able to soak up your sex. His cum starts to run down your inner thigh and blush as you wiggle towards the bathroom to clean yourself up.  
 

Having run through why I adore the position, lets explore the top 15 responses from the sissy gurls as to why the enjoy doggy style the most. 

1. The number one response is that the sissy can look at her/his wife or partners while being taken the humiliation is an obvious turn on for sissy gurls and the positon really allows the sissy to feel every humiliating thrust. Imagine being fucked by an alpha male while your wife watches, giggles and encourages the man to abuse your hole. Waiting for her turn and to have you her sissy husband also encourage the alpha male to fuck your wife hard.

It is worth noting that many sissy gurls also mentioned being taken while the wife continued about her normal routine perhaps eating breakfast and watching the sissy husband being taken by her boyfriend

 One thing is certain you sissy gurls have such wild imaginations. 

 2. In the number 2 spot - Deeper penetration - sissy gurls can be such sluts!

 

3. Exposed while dressed, feeling your skirt flipped up and your panties pulled down exposing your sissy pussy.  

 

4. Kneeling next to another sissy gurl or your wife as an alpha male takes her while you wait for your turn

5. It’s the perfect position to feel femm and to give yourself to him totally, to push back onto him and to not feel ashamed, to live in the moment

 
 
6. Your ready when ever your master or mistress needs you to be.
 
 
 

7. The feel of your lovers hands pulling at your hips your hair, feeling that lack of control and his animal lust for you 

 
 
 

8. Deep and full thrusts until you squeal 

 
 
 9. The swing of your breasts as he thrusts into you. 
 
 
 10. Moaning and begging for more. sooo humiliating and sooo sensual and sooo femm.
 
 
 
11. Being taken by another gurl and having her purr and moan while telling her lover how tight he sissy pussy is



12. Feeling my sissy clit bounce and swing with his thrusts



 
13. Pulling at my underware to fuck me harder

 

 

14.  Having him slam me into the wall or window


15. Orgasming while on my hands and knees like a bitch


 

It is safe to say that most sissy gurls are truly whores. Let me know if you have more to add or if you agree or even disagree with the top 15...

Comments

Popular Posts