Which life would you choose sissy?


Such a difficult choice, each gift comes with its positives and negatives enjoy a little Friday fun


https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScYOv99CZnSofQtbSc5NrrORMymr_D5KqC9H9GKndflYpnTTg/viewform?usp=sf_link


So gurls the results are in, you have all waited sooo long to learn what all you kinky sissy sluts dream of! 

 

In first place with just over 14% the gurls all voted for:

Spend 5 years as a female pet to a couple, you will service them only with your mouth and tounge

 

Not suprising really gurls, your sub nature and desire to please along with your need for both female and male attention. 

 

 In second place with just over 10% the gurls all voted for:

 1 week as a sexy wife desperate to please her man who is focused on work


An interesting choice gurls, not one I would have anticipated being in the top 5 and yet here we are in the number 2 spot. I do wonder why? Gurls do let me know why this particular fantasy resonated with you all

I can see the idea of serving, trying to turn on your man, but sissy gurls are all about attention and to select a fantasy that essentially has you being ignored is an interesting turn of events. 


 In third place with 8.5% the gurls all voted for:

1 year as a sexy housewife who's husband only wants to fuck you with a dildo

 

On the face of it this is sooo obvious and yet, I wonder, why did this get selected at all, most gurls would love to be a sexy housewife, as a woman you have a vagina, so why not want his cock, what does it mean? Again gurls do comment and let me know.

Comments

  1. *curtsey*
    To be completely honest, I don't remember what I picked personally, but If I were to guess, it would be either the 2nd or 3rd most popular option. The notion of acting as a woman in a commited relationship for an extended period of time seems very appealing to me. I think for a lot of younger beta males, like myself, crossdressing fetish comes with fear of being perceived as perpetrator of sexist stereotypes. Therefore, I feel safer fantasizing about a wider spectum of female experiences rather than just sex. To be fair, it's not like my outsider perception of those experiences is any less sexist. I want to be a wife who does laundry and makes breakfast, not the one who can't take her kids to school due to the early morning partners meeting at her law firm.

    On a separate note, realizing that you're pursuing a sexual relationship with somebody who's very much not interested in it is a humiliating experience EVERY beta male is intimately familiar with. Therefore a person with unfulfiling sex life is easy to relate to. Humiliation that is easy to relate to is also easy to fetishise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts