Why do I like gurls of all types from shemales to sissy gurls and crossdressers?

Several women have been in touch asking me why I am promoting this lifestyle and what do I find so attractive about sissy gurls and gurls in general.As you all know I am bi. I adore men women and gurls. And like all bi women I love a fat cock and as much as a cute woman between my thighs licking my clit for hours. 

Its simple really my top 10 reasons why a sissy gurl is just sooo yummy


1. I love loaning my sissy gurls out to alphas and then making the sissy gurl tell me all about their expereince - its fun and sooo humiliating for the gurl 

 

 2. When I feel like going out with the girls and my man wants attention he can fuck my sissy husband

 

 3. They are soooo much fun

 

4. They are sooo cute and adorable

 

 5. They can be more girly than real women and I love that

 

 6. They are easy to control

 

 

and be mean too 



7. Some have huge cocks and yet are sooo pretty - so much fun to sleep with


8. Sissy gurls never say no - so you can fuck them whenever you wish


9. A sissy gurl will allow you to do anything you wish from humiliation 


to making her/him lick up another gurls cum


To sitting on a huge dildo and sending you a video


10. Sissy gurls have sissy clits and that is soooo much fun.






Comments

Popular Posts