Ask me anything

 

Ask me anything - the link below will allow you to ask any question you wish anonomously and I will respond on this post:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNAweghRgYdV2i2S2hmGNa0BqyIGTP-8i1J1x0jVK2nbye-g/viewform?usp=sf_link


Hello Mrs. Kate here is my question : What is your opinion on the chastity cage for a sissy? I don't think I've ever seen you talk about it. A lot of dominant women assume that it's mandatory that if a sissy wants pleasure it has to go through her pussy and not touch her clit. And you, Mistress Kate, do you agree with that? and what is your opinion on the chastity cages Thanks you

I am convinced a chastity cage is fundamental in training sissy gurls. I would suggest sissy you read my blog in more detail I have mentioned cages several times. 



are there really people who appreciates sissy gurls ? ):

Yes, well I would suggest appreciate is a little strong perhaps the word is tolerate 

 

 

 

https://www.annsummers.com/sex-toys/sex-toys-anal/anal-toys-butt-plugs/coco-de-mer-the-remote-plug/2005239NO_SIZE.html

 

 

 

Have you ever had a sissy protégé
 
Yes several, read my blog sissy!




Do you train any sissies online?

Yes, do you gurls actually read my blog?




What is your favorite fantasy?

Creating sissy gurls and fucking alpha males




Hello Mrs Kate, I am absolutely in love with your blog and I check everyday for new articles that you post, is there any other resources you recommend? Another question that I have is, what are some more things a sissy can do do express her femininity more openly without fully coming out? Please don’t ever stop training us sissy gurls we love you so much!! - Curtsy, Jasmine <3

Oh jasmine you are a sweetie, adore your femm name. Yes there are lots of things a gurl can do to keep her femm self top of mind without giving away too much. You could always get your nails french tipped, wear a thong, a little light make up, get a wax a little landing strip above your sissy clit would be adorable. Wear a womans watch, a chain with your femm name on it. As for resources, just keep looking online hun there are so many. 

 


Hello, Mistresse Kate, hope everything is fine! My question is - how did you find out that your husband is a Sissy Gurl and what were Your first thoughts about this finding? Br, Lindasissyslut

I caught him the story is in my blog. Anger, shame, excitment, confusion all at the same time.



I would love to be your sissy protégé Mrs. Kate? How can I properly introduce myself to you?

Simple really send me an email with your email address and I will interview you and we can go from there




Do women love training sissy gurls to be more feminine ? Do they enjoy dominating them ?
 
Yes, I find that almost every married woman or girlfriend once over the intitial shock feels liberated and part of that is dominating your partner - a wifes mind is changed forever when she fucks her sissy husband with a strapon. 



Is it possible ( from your point od view) to have a girlfriend or even a wife and be a part time sissy for Her and part time a normal boyfriend/husband?

Yes, to a point, at first Nicole (my hasband) would spend about 40% of his time en-femm, but very quickly this became 70% and his need to become my gurl has meant he is now my maid. This is very much dependant on the people involved - I know several couples who have found a balance between dressing and normal daya to day life. 



As a "male" understanding female clothing sizes is a challenge. Especially underwear. The trill of buying panties is short lived after getting home and finding they don't quite fit right the same is true with fem outfits. Can you help an aspiring sissy to understand female clothes like lingerie and tips//tricks for keeping stockings up outside of grater belts.

This is an issue and spoils the expereince, women have hips, curves and breasts so unless you invest in either hormones or breast forms and hip pads you will not create the illusion of a femm shape. The easiest solution is to buy a size smaller and the tightness will hold the item in place. You have not told me what size you are - let me know and I can then respond in detail







Comments

  1. Is there a way to apply to be your "sissy protégé"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts