Top leisure activities for Sissy gurls

Lets assume for a moment that some of you sissy gurls have some spare time, inbetween sucking, fucking and moaning like whores. Crazy as it sounds not every sissy gurl is on her knees, or back with her legs spread 24/7!

The list below highlights the top 5 most appropriate sissy gurl activities. 

Starting with dance lessons, ballet is an obvious choice.

Its very clear why this hobby, activity is perfect for gurls. It helps with fitness and most importantly it helps gurls with how they carry themselves and teaches the most femm of movements. 

A super fun and activity worth considering especially if you are a convincing gurl. Pregnancy, many gurls have told me they love the idea of exploring preganancy. They have purchased silicon pregnancy tummies, very similar to breasts forms these fake tummies resemble the shape and weight of a real preganancy, obviously the selection allows the gurls to select what level of pregnancy.



A growing number of sissy gurls are exploring this and have been amazed at how femm they feel. The silicon pregnancy tummy is not cheap, I would recommend trying this if you are a convincing gurl. It really does give you a different perspective on womanhood.

Horse ridding is another activity that is just sooo femm. Evewry girl dreams of owning a pony when she is growing up, a powerful horse between your thighs and all that leather, tight clothing and dreamy fantasies about blacksmiths. Giggle all sooo intoxicating 


Another leisure activity a sissy gurl might wish to consider is gag reflex practisce or as the girls in my sorority called it deep throating. Every girl wants to be able to give good head, well for bull size cocks you need to get accustomed to his cock passing into your throat, some girls are lucky and are able to do this without too much drama, but others like myself had to learn to supress our gag reflex. 


There are plenty of opportunities to practice. It really does improve your technique and if your man has a particularly strong tasting and heavy load sometimes letting him shoot it all down your throat can be preferable. I like the taste, some girls struggle. 

As an additional element there are now fake cocks you can buy that will ejaculate on the press of a remote, several gurls have purchased these along with an edible liquid which looks and smells like cum and are using the device to perfect their technique. Highly recommended.

 

Another variant of this leisure activity is collecting dildos and vibrators any serious sissy gurl should have a collection.

 

 
 
Every gurl wishes she could do this, it takes a skilled woman to take that much and still provide a pleasent expereince for the man.

 

 Cosplay is purpose built for sissy gurls. A natural leisure activity for all you aspiring gurls. From dressing up as maids and schoolgirls or nurses (the standard norm for sissy gurls)


Gurls you can change things up, why not try dressing as your favourite superhero.

Supergurl or Wondergurl 

Or maybe you dream of being Slave Leia or a hareem gurl.



 Your taste might be more mainstream - imagine dressing as a high class hooker.



Perhpas my fave lesiure activity to give to all sissy gurls, emulating the flat front of a real woman. Tucking should be an activity all sissy gurls explore.

 

 Going from this unsightly bulge to a smooth feminine profile, is a must for every gurl.

Learning to tuck so that you shiver with delight as your hand slides over you smooth mound.

A little bulge is ok, after all your lips need need somewhere to go - giggle

 

Every sissy gurl needs to be hairless. 

 

For the gurls who are a little more advanced and confident - cock collecting (a little like bird watching) is a fun and wonderful leisure activity gurls can share their photos and discuss the most wonderful aspects of real cocks.


Modern smart phones allows gurls to capture in high defination video also and sharing these wonderful and alluring cocks with each other is a great way to spark up new sissy gurl friendships.

Who knows one day gurls you might actually meet and tag team your fave cock!


This activirty is a great way to learn all about a real cock not the tiny thing you have between your girly thighs but a COCK

 

 Cock collecting is fun, safe and as a sissy gurl you get to also have a little surprise and delight!

 

It can be done anywhere and at anytime. On the bus you notice a hunk and discreetly you can check out his groin and see if he is worth adding. 


Other times it can be a little more obvious, or not as the case might be. You can see her disapointment expecting him to be huge but it just not as big as she wants it to be.



Our final leisure activity is one I highly recommend for all couples. If your husband is a sissy this is a quick and fun way to put him/her in their place. Pet Play is our final leisure activity.


Reducing your sissy to an animal, perhaps a cute little puppy or kitten is a fun and humiliating way to break whatever resistance your sissy might have left. 

Feeding your sissy just like your other pets is truly humiliating and even the most submissive will blush.

Caging your sissy is also part of the process. As are collars and leads.

Tails and extravagant butt plugs like peacock feathers are another tool in your sissfication box.


Perhpas the most humiliating is taking your sissy to a sympathetic vet. Or even your male lover might play the role of vet humiliating your sissy even further.

Comments

  1. Curtsey,

    Hello Ms Kate. I am so glad to see you posting regularly again. I have recently stumbled on your blog and I have been reading and reading all of your old posts. Your posts are amazing and they get me so worked up as I read in bed. Through the years, I am 23, I have been getting more and more in touch with my inner sissy gurl. I’ve always truly known my inner self as when I have had girlfriends in the past, they would leave their panties around and I would wear them very often after they left! I love your work and I am so thankful you provide your thoughts and guidance on what a proper sissy gurl lifestyle should be. I can’t wait to expand my sissy panty collection and start my dildo and cage collection. Easier done when I move out on my own.

    Thank you so much again Ms Kate and putting gurls like me in my proper place.

    Curtsey,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtesy,
    Omg diana you sound like an utter princess!!! I wish you the best in your sissy journey I just had to reply to you message as it resonated with me so much! Being a 23 year old sissy (closeted) as well I look forward to miss Kate’s blogs and check up here on the daily!!! Thank you mrs. Kate for guiding this wonderful community for all of us princess sissies!!
    Curtesy ~Jasmine💕✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curtsey,
    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m missing your posts 🥰. My gurl-pussy is begging for new images of big sweet juicy cocks with big drops of tasty and salty cum. Please post more! It makes my holes filled with big dildos (😏 bighead long fat realistic dildo on the wall in shower, a lot of lube and shaking legs, dropping cum from my clitty, tasty fingers with that cum, nipple between fingers, new shake of pleasure, new drops of cum, scream and new shake…)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m missing your posts 🥰. My gurl-pussy is begging for new images of big sweet juicy cocks with big drops of tasty and salty cum. Please post more! It makes my holes filled with big dildos (😏 bighead long fat realistic dildo on the wall in shower, a lot of lube and shaking legs, dropping cum from my clitty, tasty fingers with that cum, nipple between fingers, new shake of pleasure, new drops of cum, scream and new shake…)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to talk to you in private, but I can't, I need your help and your followers to understand if I'm still a man or a feminized one or something else, this is my story
I am 32 years old and a virgin. I had a few girlfriends when I was little, but I wanted to kiss them and break up with them. I didn't want to have sex. I have been taking testosterone supplements for 10 years, for example in July 2021 my testosterone was 1800 ng/dl and I paused until July 2022 with therapy and when I measured it in July the testosterone had dropped to 28 ng/dl. I decided to have sex at the age of 28, but when I went to bed with my girlfriend, I didn't have an erection, my penis was asleep. I've been trying to have sex for 4 years but I can't. In my early 30s I started watching subliminal programs and hypnosis and other sissify about feminism and I like to wear dresses. when I'm naked I look at my butt, I don't like men, I like girls, I have a tight butt and a big butt, while my penis is 1 cm, while when I'm erect and masturbating it's 9. cm (3 inches) I want to know if I am a feminized woman, sissy or trans if you have read my story, I really wanted you to answer my question, what do you think, if you don't want to, here is my email, you can write to me by email lulihyseni5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts