Sissy gurl fan club

There is a group of six sissy gurls who are in constant communication with me. Gurls you all know who you are and I do adore the level of commitment and admiration for yours truly. But gurls the is more to life than cock and lingerie. You have to think about - shopping, dancing and having as much fun as a girl can have to complete list - giggle 

So onto my group of six sissy fangurls. They have spent weeks selecting images amoung themselves and have sent those images onto me. Asking if I can express what I feel is happening in the images and gifs. The gurls have asked me if I would also express my thoughts on the content of the images they shared. So onto the first image, this one is sooo easy.

 

There are days when you just want huge and days when average is more than enough. This poor girl wants big, but is struggling to take it all. She is ontop to control the depth, angle and speed of the penetration, if he was thrusting hard, it can feel like being repeatedly gut punched. I’m pretty sure her cervix is thanking her right now for taking control. Don't get me wrong every girl loves, adores, neeeeds a fat hard big hot cock, but not every day. She is caught between her fantasy and desires and reality and this is the case for so many women. 

 

This image is far more complex, lets start with the girl watching, she is laughing as she watches her friend surrender to the man taking her, penetrating her. There is an unspoken code amoung women about their orgasm or O face. If a girl wants to upset, humiliate or simply be a little mean to her friend she will make fun of her O face, she will highlight the little sounds, the whimpers and moans, the begging for more and all the little or large shaking, twisting and general writhing her friend experiences while she has a cock deep inside. So the girl watching is actually enjoying her friends show and is laughing at her moaning and whimpers, the girl being fucked at this moment does not care. She just wants more of him. She has stopped trying to have any control and is simply along for the ride. 

When a woman says, I was really fucked totally last night, this is what she means. To let go of yourself and just give in totally and fully to the pleasure. Oh and I am certain her friend will be making fun of her the moment the bull fills her pussy wth cum.The moment a woman orgasms is her most vunreable and sensative. But her friends obviously knows that. 



Judging by his cock pulsing he has just cum, look at her face, she knows he is cuming but is not feeling it immeditaly this is normal, you first feel him enlarge, then throb and then nothing for a second or so and then you feel the warmth and the liquid inside the moment she feels him cuming is shown on her face, and it adds to her pleasure, it really is nice feeling him cum inside. She bites her bottom lip, thats when she feels him inside. 

 


When you look as stunning as she does the only thing you need to wear is confidence. The sun on your body is sooo yummy. I have sun bathed completly naked and it is sooo exciting especially if you are brave enough to do so when their are people around. I love to be topless. This however requires real confidence and that is always sexy. Oh I am sooo blushing right now I sooo have a crush on this girl. I would sooo lick her cock-clit and suck on her nipples. 



If you are lucky enough to have a real man for a partner, I can fully recommend taking showers with him. I love love love washing my bulls cock, the whole thing gets me so wet. I can tell you exactly what she is thinking and feeling, as her hand slides up and down that yummy pole she is delighting in its hardness and size, she can not wait for it to be inside her.  

 

 

When I saw this image (thank you gurls for selecting it) I blushed, giggled and moaned at the same time. Her O face is soooo mine. Giggle, I can tell you exactly what she is feeling, she has a moment of pain as he thrusts harder you can see it for a split second, and then she adjusts, accomadates him and the extra depth and force, creates that little bit of friction and as she squeals her eyes roll back and she orgasms, the smile at the end is feeling him also cum, as he fills her she knows she has pleased him and she also has her orgasm. I adore this gif and right now I need a man! 


Giggle I have also expereinced the leg quivers and the desperation to have him back inside. It is not rocket science the poor girl is about to orgasm and he has slipped out and she needs him back inside and back up to speed. She is begging him, back in, be back inside. I can attest to how empty you feel when this happens it is almost overwhelming.

Many women have sensative nipples and there is nothing quite like having a pretty girl suck on them. I much prefer a girl sucking mine. Men can be very scratchy even when they shave and breasts can be very sensative. Having someone suck your nipples really brings out the nurture feelings in most women. We can see she is not only enjoing the sensation but is being very caring. 


Women love cock, women really do love cock, I have broken up with several guys over their cocks. Do not underestimate the relationship a woman has with her partners cock. In this gif I imagine this woman is dating the guy and she really likes him and this is the first time she meets his cock. She is obviously pleased with his cock. Several girlfriends at university had cock diaries, they would trade boyfriends based on their cock preferences.


This girl is caught between pain and pleasure, my guess is he is larger than she prefers. So she is pacing herself. He is going balls deep as well as holding her tightly and controlling the angle, her breasts are bouncing but not a huge amount so although he is deep inside her, he is not thrusting as hard as perhaps he might like. She might also need a little more lubrication.

Comments

  1. I have big black dildo and every time I'm playing with it I promise myself that this is the last time, it's too big for my "pussy"... After few minutes, fat head jumping inside, in few more I'm having it with whole length in my hole faster and faster, I start speaking to him asking to do it harder and deeper, I'm screaming, I even cannot stop to add more lube... Then I cum and my gurl-pussy widely open for few more days and in pain. In a month I start thinking about it again and again. In few month I cannot stop thinking about it and eventually I'm laying down with it deeply inside, open mouth and cum everywhere on me

    ReplyDelete

  2. Curtsey

    I would love to join your funclub Ms Kate ... I have so many exciting photos to talk about 😳

    Curtsey
    Ksenia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts