Why I adore gurls

As a woman married to a sissy gurl, I can tell you it has been difficult, but I must say overall it has been a blessing. I have for the most part been empowered to take control, to do things on my terms and to build the relationship as I see fit.

I do adore sissy gurls, crossdressers and most of all I love transgirls. There is something just sooo yummy about a sexy women with something extra between her legs. I often blush when I find some of the images Nicole has been sharing, looking at and using to get her/himself off. Nicole is such a slutty sissy gurl. These are some of the images I find just sooo intoxicating. Imagine being with her she is so pretty, and femm and yet has a monster between her thighs.


All trans girls are just sooo beautiful, but there are some that just make me swoon.

I adore her pretty lingerie, she is soooo hot.

This girls body is just soooo athletic and perfect. She looks like a goddess. I love how smooth she is and how much her clit grows

What a stunning girl. But she needs to trim herself a little.

Mini skirts can be tricky if your a big girl, giggle, honestly such a stunning woman, really tell me who would not want to be her?

One of the aspects I am always amazed at is how girls can cum from stimulation independent from their gurl clits.

I love watching Nicole trying to make her/himself cum bouncing up and down on something long and fat. Giggle.

Comments

  1. Dear Ms Kate
    Curtsey
    Theses girls are incredible!!! Absolute stars.
    Curtsey
    Sissy michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts