Cock love

I was asked a question by a crossdresser recently. I was at a party in Soho and s/he was part of the little group I was with, I had been introduce to them all earlier. The crossdresser asked is cock really worth it? S/he giggled and added, I mean I am stright ok, (yes insert your eye rolls her) I smiled rolled my eyes and said ok... 

S/he then added ok maybe I am bi and don't want to admit it, whatever the reason, I just want to know is cock worth it? It seems there is sooo much hassle attached to the other end, they smell, they create a huge amount of mess and worst of all we dress up to look stunning and guys just want to unwrap a pretty girl without noticing the co-ordinated lingerie, the heels, the dress the perfume and the stunninghair and makeup... S/he giggled and sipped on her/his cocktail and said again is cock worth it?

Her/his question has been rolling around my head for a week or so, and I realised it has been a while since I posted about cock, big, fat, hot and hard cock...So

I will respond in pretty much the same way I did with our confused and obviously cocok hungry tranny. The moment the other end of the cock becomes bothersome - let go of the cock, simple really. 

They smell, yes they can, but sometimes that musty smell can be intoxicating, as long as the guy is clean. 

Huge amount of mess! Some girls I have been with make more mess they can be so wet it feels like they have pee'd. Anyway thats why swallowing is best.

So why cock? 

Well every cock has a personality and getting to the cock well means better sex. As a gurl it is important to get to know a cock, what it likes, what makes it cum quick or slow. The more time you spend exploring the cock the better it will make you feel and the more enjoyable you can make it for your lover. I know a lot of women who have silly nicknames for their boyfriends cocks.

Why cock, well put simply what else has the ability to make a girl swoon! To squeal and gasp and beg for more, beg for harder, beg for deeper. 

They may be sliding up and down two very different cocks, but that is the point, each cock has its own personality, its own heat, thickness, texture and taste. These elements matter. When a cock finds a vagina that is compatible, magic happens. 

I collated some feedback from my girlfriends and their friends:

Steph says:
I love an angry purple hot cock, you know, all twitchy and veiny and angry. It feels hot in your mouth

Lorna says:
Bigger and thicker than average, and not circumcised, I just think it looks better. It has to stay hard and it has to be thick enough so my fingers dont touch at the base

Pippa says:
Thicker is better than long. Generally though, you just work with what’s in front of you. Just because you prefer one thing, it doesn’t mean that another will be bad. Right girls?

Emma says:
I love love love a fat straight cock. When I say fat, I mean girthy! The same sort of size as a standard-sized coke can. It was sooo yummy. 

Lisa says:
Nothing too purple, angry, veiny or threatening. Some cocks are just angry. They angrily stare at you, throbbing. I love them pink and plush.



So in answer to our adorable cross-dresser who is not interested in cock (eye rolls giggle) that is why straight / bi women are obssed with cock. In fact I would say everyone is obsessed with cock. Why are these girls so popular?

Such an intoxicating mix, cute sexy and well hung. What else do you need - giggle. Click here to take part in my quick cock survey


Comments

Popular Posts