UPDATE - Understanding you all a little more


Fill in this simple form and let me know what you like about my blog. I want to help all thouse wives and gurls out there so do get in touch. 

Click here to fill in the form


UPDATE:

OMG gurls you are all amazing, you have shared so much with me. I think the stats speak for themselves.

Forms response chart. Question title: Select the subjects you would like me to blog about - Tick all that apply. Number of responses: 108 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: What turns you on the most. Number of responses: 108 responses. 

 Forms response chart. Question title: How often do you check my blog. Number of responses: 108 responses.

 

 Forms response chart. Question title: Do you respond to any posts. Number of responses: 108 responses.

Comments

  1. Always love filling out these forms!! They are so fun 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! weekly I bop on here with a glass of red in my hand, reading story after story!! And the quiz’s are really fun for a little ohhh what if! Love this blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts