That magic moment when your sissy gets her own cock to play with

You have found out his dirty little secret. You have come to terms with it. You may have event started to enjoy dressing him as your maid. Some of you have even started to date alpha males.

Many real women get in touch with me to express their total surprise and concern at how excited their sissy gurl has gotten over their encounter with a real cock.


The emails and comments are all very similar. As an example, I have shared with you all the best example below:

Dear Ms Kate,

thank you so much for your blog. It has helped me through several dark weeks. My husband as you may have guessed is a sissy and loves to dress. We have been dealing with his/her kink now for about 2 years. I have followed you on Tumblr for some time and more recently your blog. You have encouraged me to take control of his/her needs and seek out other experiences. Because of you and your honesty, I have found myself. I have allowed myself to explore my sexuality and needs in ways I would have never imagined possible.

I am writing to you today because I have to ask a question. I hope you share my question as I am dying to know if other wives, girlfriends have encountered this particular sissy phenomenon.

In everything I have done with my sissy husband, and we have done so much together, I had begun to think we had gotten to the bottom of his 'kink', we had somehow worked through it and had found a place we were both happy with. Well as happy as I can be knowing my husband likes to cross dress and helps me to suck an alpha cock or two.

In the last year we have tested each others resolve, sometimes out of spite I have pushed my little sissy into places s/he could not at first cope with. Call it a form of revenge and other times out of fun.

I found myself enjoying these new sensations and found myself exploring these feelings further and often.  From dressing my sissy to enjoying being girly with her. We would play for hours.


rubbing her/his sissy clit and my clit until we both would cum.



There is nothing quite like using a double ended dildo on your sissy husband - he squealed and moaned.


I love pegging him also - although he doesn't like the term pegging, he prefers making love, I love to tease the little sissy and tell him/her I am going to fuck him.


He has watched me undress for male lovers and sat in the corner dressed as a maid and gasped as I have orgasmed


He has licked me while I have sucked another mans cock


I have forced his pretty little head onto a real mans cock


But nothing we have done compares to last weekend. The silly sissy gurl is still talking about it a week or so on from the his first date as a gurl with a real man. My sissy is cock proud, not of his own tiny little sissy clit but of his boyfriends! Can you believe it!


Yes my dear reader I can - sissy gurls never truly happy unless they have a mouthful of cum and their asspussy is full of cock!

So ladies and sissy gurls have you experienced a cock proud sissy?


Comments

  1. Blushing. I've not been with a real man before, but I imagine I would be quite cock proud after my first real womanly experience. - sissy Chloe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts