Should you punish your sissy gurl?

Yes, in short you should punish your sissy gurl. The question is how? Most sissy gurls love to be spanked, abused, humiliated and used sexually. The key to punishing the faggot is to find the right button to push. 
 
Most sissy gurls struggle with being cuckold. My number one suggestion let your sissy gurl watch you being taken by a real man.
 
Make the sissy stand in the corner and watch. 
 
 
 
Remember to send photos to your sissy gurl teasing her/him with your lovers cock. Demand that your sissy responds to your messages answering your questions. 
Suggested questions:
 
1. Wow hun don't you think my lovers cock is sooo much bigger than your sissy clit?
2. Can you imagine what it feels like inside?
3. His cum tastes so manly, would you like me to bring you a some home?
4. I was purring like a whore on heat, do you want to know how that feels?
5. I told my lover all about you he wants a photo of you dressed shall I send him one?

An additional element to this punishment is to ask your sissy gurl to select your lover from cock shots. 
 
 
 
Send your sissy video clips of you discussing and sharing details of your potential lovers cocks, ask you sissy to comment, to detail what cock looks nice, which cock s/he would like to suck and which cock your sissy feels might be the most fun.

Make sure you spend a girly evening with you sissy, dressed and drinking wine together while discussing the potential of your new lovers cock, ask you sissy if s/he wants help finding a cock of her/his own to suck. Humiliate her/him by pointing out his/her tiny sissy clit is getting hard.

Another punishment I have used over the years is to loan my sissy husband out to another Mistress or Master. In most instances the sissy is used as a maid and the other sissy gurls in the home tend to be mean to the new gurl. It is a very powerful lesson that real women learn growing up. Women can be really toxic to each other and sissy gurls are no exception. Make sure your sissy gurl is caged before sending her/him off to another household. I also include a letter which I do not seal and give to my sissy, to hand to the master or mistress. I make it clear in the letter that my sissy can be used as they see fit.

 


I encourage my sissy gurls hosts to abuse and use her/him in what ever manner they see fit. I also ask my sissy hosts to use their sissy gurls to abuse my sissy, forcing my sissy gurl to clean the bathrooms and other tasks that are considered the worst chores.
 

To make sure my sissy is lower than a pet in their home, I always deliver my sissy in a pet cage, along with instructions and a collar. 

The only clothing I supply is the collar, a sissy clit cage, ears and plugs. The new owners determine how my sissy will be dressed for the loan week. 

Another little punishment is to drop my sissy gurl off at an out of town retail park and send her shopping while I relax with a magazine and a coffee. The thrill of being out dressed and the fear of discovery can send some sissy gurls into such a tizzy.

 
Remember to sit in a spot so you can watch your sissy husband click clack his/her way from lingerie store to lingerie store. I do love seeing him/her in his/her heels the sound must resonate inside his/her tiny brain screaming I am out in heels, skinny jeans, a thong and bra and a handbag...
 
 
I do love to text my sissy husband little chores, making him/her criss cross the entire shopping centre.


My absolute fave punishment is to select a sissy gurl and invite her into our home and have fun with the new sissy and not my sissy husband. I love to play dress up with the new sissy as my husband watches.

 
I make sure I overdue the femminity andplay up to all the fetishes my sissy husband has, but with the other sissy gurl, always keeping my husband at arms lenght. 

Making love to the sissy as a lesbian, and inviting my sissy to watch.

 
 I always make sure the new sissy is more attractive and convincing than my sissy husband.


Do let me know what punishments you have used to put your sissy on the right path and sissy gurls do let me have your silly little thoughts also. 



Comments

  1. Mistress Kate. Please respond to my emails and comments. My wife wants her lovers to fuck us both but we don't know how to talk to him please advise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistress Kate. Please respond to my emails and comments. My wife wants her lovers to fuck us both but we don't know how to talk to him please advise

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts