The power of female friendships


What do women talk about when they are together, is it all handbags and hairstyles, love life and sex, work, sports, yoga and dieting?

I will let you sissy into the biggest secret of all. Women discuss all of the above. Some female friendships are very open and some a little more guarded. Perhaps even prudish. Unlike Sex in the City, not every women wants to tell her friends that she is a little sore because some stud has spent the night fucking her silly, or that her jaw aches because she has been licking out her girlfriends pussy all morning or that her throat is sore because the one night stand she picked up fucked her face! 

What ever friendship a women has with another women, I can attest to the power that relationship has. I have been fortunate to explore all aspects of female friendship from the girls I used to play hockey with


To the one girl I submitted to, my Mistress. 


Through to the wives I know call friends because their husbands also dress. These wives have become sisters, lovers, friends and confidantes. We have cried together, made love, watched our husbands lick us out and suck each others sissy clits. I have loaned them my sissy husband and they have loaned me theirs.


We have had such fun


If you have a husband that has told you the truth finally and you are unsure what to do. Take a moment and think about my little circle of friends we support each other and sometimes even remind each other about the true value of female friendships.


Let him dress, everyman should long to be a women, we are powerful and fragile, simple and complex. Ww should want our man to be our best friend and if he wants to be our female friend then why not?

Comments

  1. Thank you, Ms. Kate, for being so understanding and caring. It is so good to know that there are more and more women like you making our world a better place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts