Alyssa here: My man crush - who's yours, gurls?

I'm still learning how to be the best sissy I can be for Ms Kate and still have a lot of silly ideas and make a lot of mistakes. For example, I hadn't allowed my girly instincts to allow my natural infatuation for real men to develop. With Ms. Kate's help I've been changing this and I'd like to share with you my new guy crush, model Jacey Elthalion.


Jacey seems to have a sophisticated by rugged and masculine style. He seems to be very worldly, be very smart and informed, and also quite confident. I imagine he's the sort of man who knows what he likes and isn't afraid to ask for it. I like that he can dress up nicely but still look strong while doing so.



He's got a good sense of style and a great body. He seems like he knows how to relax and have a good time but also how to be serious. He seems very natural in his masculinity and has a deep penetrating state that feels like he can see right through you.


Gurls, what hot guys are you crushing on?

Comments

Popular Posts