Where does the single sissy gurl belong?

My PA Alyssa, or as I have come to call her Aly and I were having a girly conversation the other day. We chatted about guys, girls, fashion and then Aly the sweetie as she always does turns the conversation back to sissy gurls, sooo much drama and soooo needy. Giggle. Aly raises an interesting point. 
I know I have lots to learn from you as well Ms Kate and I'm sure would have many questions. One on the top of my mind is something I've worried a lot about: what sort of role do you think there is for a gurl like me? I know you've talked with a lot of married couples, but as a single aspiring gurl it often feels like I'll never find my place.
I think I'm still coming to terms with the gurl inside and learning to accept and explore her. It has been a long journey for me and I'm still very scared and nervous but trying to do my best for you Ms. Kate.
An interesting question. I do think there is more and more acceptance of androgeny, less so for cross dressing and sissy gurls but it is much much better these days, in more enlightend societies it seems to be almost a trend. Strong women, controlling their lives and the lives of their husbands, partners and lovers.


More and more women seem to be wearing male clothing with a female twist. 


Lesbianism and bi-sexuality is also on the rise. 



Women are taking what they want, they are aware of their power and for the first time we can see a real change and an acceptance that a women can be as sexual as a man. 


In fact more so.


 So where does this leave men. Well there is a real split happening in men the guy that is just too tough too macho and too alpha to even consider being controlled - however even the most powerful men can be conrtolled by an attractive, cunning and sensual women. 

The other side of the male coin is the beta guy, he is the perfect relanstionship material loyal, loving, caring and will help you to paint your toenails. 

Women are dating these both types of guy, when she wants love or to fuck she picks a beta guys and has her fun.


A beta is the perfect toy to release stress and get your own back on that asshole at work or the boss that will not promote you. Find a beta and take his virginity. 


Let yourself go and take control. 


Imagine all those guys over the years who have held your head as they have forced their cocks into your mouth. 


Relatiosnhips are changing.


Women can have the best of both worlds 


A beta and an alpha. 


Where does this leave the single cute sissy gurl like Aly?


Well she can transition and become a beautiful shemale sex star.


Or a sexy sultry shemale trophy wife


Or stay a sissy gurl and become my little plaything


Aly sweetie there is nothing stoping you from finding a guy - you never know darling you might learn to love cock. 


You my sweet can be anything you want to be. My lovers pet toy 


A plaything for sissy gurl clubs 


My lover


Nicole's (my sissy husbands) gurlfriend 



 What ever you choose to be we are all here to support you babe.

Comments

  1. Yep I do support her to become the best version of her self!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts