Can you be femm and strong?

I must have over 1,000 emails from sissy gurls asking me can a women be femm and strong? Can she be femm and control a guy? Can she be femm and take what she wants? Can she be femm and girly and gentle and still be head strong?

This question really does show me that so many sissy gurls do not understand womenhood. Sissy gurls confuse femminity and submission. Women by their very nature are far stronger than men. From Helen of Troy to present day women have controlled men simply with the promise of entry and ownership of their womenhood.

There are many examples of this througout history. I recall my mother once telling me a few months before my marriage to my sissy husband Nicole (I had no idea he was a sissy, yes femm, yes gentle, yes easy to control, perhaps bi, but I had not thought he was a sissy) that if my sexual needs are more than that of my husband, do what every single women has done for eternity find a lover, but sweetie be discreet. If his needs are more than mine then turn a blind eye to his need for a lover.

I have spoken to my mother about Nicole and she and I do giggle as Nicole serves us both tea. In response to the emails,

1. Sissy gurls stop confusing submission and femminity they are not the same thing.
2. Yes a femm women can be strong
3. There are less than a handful of men who are so skilled in love making that they can turn a women
4. Women allow themselves to be lost in pleasure, they select a their partner and allow their partner to think that they are in control.

 Recently I recived an email from one of my fave lingerie brands Agent Provocateur,highliting a female rock climber the images below were used in the email. Sasha was also quoted in the email.


“I think that femininity and being strong are not mutually exclusive”
Sasha DiGiulian
Rock Climber, USA






Comments

Popular Posts