Kitty Chloe - Sissy gurl virgin

Chloe, or Kitty (as I prefer to call her) has been a little plaything of mine for some time, she has been my secreatry and a sub toy of and on for a while. 
As her work took over and my life got a little busier and to be honest gurls I do get a little bored of all the sissy drama in my life and find I need to spend time with real women and men before I dive back into the silk and lace of the sissy gurl world.
Onto Kitty,
Kitty sent an email to me a few days ago. The copy below in pink is my responses to Kitty's original email.  
Lets get started by dissecting your email below (my comments in pink to match the lipstick I am wearing today):

Dear Ms Kate,

Where is my curtsey Kitty?



I hope you are well. It's been some time since being your sissy secretary. And I am feeling grateful for the training and encouragement.


Good, and so you should be sweetie.



I'm writing because I have a little issue.


Sweetie every sissy gurl has issues. In fact we all do, having issues is not the issue. It is how we as women deal with those issues.



I've started having more intense desire to experience sex as a woman.


Excellent welcome to the wonderful world of pleasure, sensuality and fun



As you know, I am still a virgin.


A rare and wonderful thing darling



And a part of me wants to try to lose my virginity to a woman first.


As it should be sweetie. Don't feel ashamed, don't deny your needs or emotional maturity this is a good thing.



Maybe that will change my desires? What if this whole time the reason I am a sissy, is an act of balance?


The reason you are a sissy is simple you feel femm, you adore dressing, being submissive and most of all understand that being a women is soooo much more fun than being a man.



Like, if I stopped being a sissy and started being a man,


Can you be a man, do you even want to be, all that testostorone, all that drinking, shouting and general unpleasentness



could I attract female energy in my life from outside instead of within?


How long would your lie last? How long before your smooth legs are slinding into stockings or your pert bottom is encased in lace?



I think it would feel nice to kneel in front of a nice big juicy cock though.


Ofcourse it would and that is where every sissy gurl belongs. That is the natural order of things, accept it and move on.



I can't pretend that I haven't opened myself up to the curiosity of wrapping my lips around a big real alpha cock, and feeling him rubbing my slutbutton inside my "pussy" til I sissygasm. I catch my breath wondering how it would feel when his hot cum explodes inside me. Would it be better than my toy dildo?


Yes, Yes and oh my YES



For now, the one thing I've been able to do is to be honest when I buy new lingerie. I tell the salesgirls that I'm buying for myself, and they are so affirming. It makes me wish I had a girlfriend to share this part of myself with.


Oh sweetie that is so brave and you do have a girlfriend of sorts a Mistress if you will. I will help you



It would be so much fun going shopping together, getting mani-pedis in girly colors, and maybe taking some massages and going to a yoga class together wearing my cute women's yoga pants that make my ass look amazing.


Wonderful, then having lunch and blushing and giggling over guys and girls together



Anyway, I hope all is well with you.


Yes thank you my new PA is a pain, but they are always



I so do enjoy reading your articles. It's nice thinking about what it feels like to be a real woman. It seems like every day now I wish I could just go out and get on hormone replacement therapy.


Sweetie, darling lets take that journey together



Kisses,

your former sissy secretary Chloe
My thoughts: 
So Kitty has outlined several aspects of sissy gurlhood I find interesting. Sissy gurl Virginity, Submission to men and the act of being used by a man as a women. 
Lets start with the easiest subject. As a man, a sissy gurl may have had sexual intercourse but as a sissy she is still a virgin until she is taken by a man or women. This is simply the rules. 


And no, masterbation with or without a dildo/vibrator does not count. 



To lose your sissy virginity it has to be cock 


Big fat hard cock. 


 No sissy clits don't count. It has to be a man or a women






There is a realisation when a sissy gurl finally lets go and becomes what she dreams to be, her expression says it all, she is lost fully in the moment, her moment, the moment she became complete, the moment she became who she is meant to be.



It is clear that when a sissy gurl is dressed her mindset and her behaviour is far more femm. Perhaps, Kitty when making these decsions, when contemplating parth A or B do so dressed. I wonder Kitty will that help you to make the right choice?




Kitty just look at these stunning creatures, how wonderfully femm, how many sissy gurls reading this right now want to be one of these gurls
 















Comments

  1. why the picture of the article illustration turns me on so much...I am so ashamed at times x_x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, cannot wait to lose my sissy cherry to a nice big cock from a real man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts