Training Kitty

I recently took on another sissy gurl pet. Yes, I know foolish me, do I not have enough to do already? Rolling eyes!

I spoke with Kitty the other day and gave her a simple task.

Kitty I want you to write 500 words all about cock, why you think women love it be honest be brave. 

Here is Kitty's response. 


*curtsey*

Yes Ms. Kate. Thank you for my assignment. It got me more excited than I anticipated *blushing*. Here are my 500 words about cock. I hope it pleases you.
-Kitty

---
When I think about why women love cock, the first thing I think about it how it must feel to be confronted by it. A cock represents potential to fill and pleasure a woman deeply. The larger the cock, the greater that potential energy. As the soft beautiful organ grows larger teased in a woman’s hands and mouth, its head becomes wet with pre-cum. And the whole cock pushes forward, growing larger and wetter. It will visually loom over you, making you feel small and submissive. As if it is visually signaling that it will be seeking holes for it’s pleasure.










As it grows, it will begin to claim space in the mouth and grow heavy in the hands. In this way it starts to assert its dominance over the body. It it hungry for more pleasure and more space. I think it must feel nice to be confronted by such a simple desire from outside of yourself. All you have to do is  take it inside you to please it.

If I was a woman, I imagine I would start to feel shivers and tingles between my legs. My mouth would water thinking about what it might feel and taste like as it fills my wet, hungry mouth. My hips would wiggle as I wonder how it would feel impaling my empty pussy.




I imagine the taste of pre-cum would be enticing, foreshadowing  the yummy treat to reward a job well done. I would think even if you wanted to, it would be hard to resist wanting to please this large and dominant object as it pushes past your mouth into your throat seeking it’s pleasure. A cock by it’s very nature forces a woman’s ego aside. Ultimately, there’s nothing you can do except be obedient to it. It will find pleasure in your holes. And paradoxically, the more aggressively a woman wants pleasure, the more you would need to receive the large phallus inside you. A cock doesn’t ask for more space, it demands and takes it from you. I imagine that act would make a woman feel so helpless, especially as your own pleasure centers moan for more, deeper, harder, stronger. Luckily, as the cock slides in and out of the mouth and pussy it rubs against so many erogenous zones.




As a receiver of this masculine energy, I must be it’s opposite. I wouldn’t be able to receive such a masculine object, unless I were a feminine, submissive partner. That’s another reason to love cocks. They affirm the reality of a woman’s femininity and truth. Perhaps then, women loves cocks so much because they are most feminine, beautiful, womanly, and affirmed when confronted by a cock.



When a cock is most pleased it throbs and releases hot semen. You couldn’t imagine being filled even deeper by this object. But then the orgasm throbs wet, hot and slippery cum deeper inside for you to remember it by. As if to say: you’re beautiful, you did a good job. That must feel so affirming and nice. I could imagine coming back for more just for that final moment.

So sissy gurls do you agree with Kitty?

Comments

Popular Posts