Are sissy gurls the new normal?

So gurls, it has been sometime since I have posted. In truth I am not sure why, perhaps the current state of affairs leaves me feeling a little well, tired, frustrated and without male company. 

Nicole, the little sissy has been ever so eager to please. S/he is falling over her/himself to provide me with anything I wish. I think s/he is overwhelmed. S/he is not used to having me home all the time and just does not know what to do with her/himself.

I must admit to enjoying writting for the this blog. However most recently it just feels like a thankless task, initially I have been inundated with sissy gurls asking all sorts of questions, at some point in the middle of last year, many more wives have been coming forward and asking for my advice. Has crossdressing and sissydom become normal? 

The question I am most asked by wives is simply why does he do it, followed by is he gay? I have found that the variables between sissy gurls is very wide, but there is a single common thread, it is this thread that I suggest to all the wives to pull.

My response is why not? Why would anyone male or female not want to be her? Beta males will be envious, they will imagine how popular she is they will wish they could be as beautiful, as wanted and ofcourse Alpha males will want to have her. Take her make her their plaything.


I have also had an increase in crossdressing sissy husbands getting in touch. Some desperate for a cure! As if one exists. My response to those silly misguided males who think they can remove that kink, that need to be femm is to email them a simple chore. I ask them to imagine going on a date, I ask them to send me in detail the outfit they would select, what accessories, etc. I do not ask them to share which gender they prefer, nor do I suggest a gender, simply they are going on a date, without fail every single response is focused on the female perspective. Other sissy gurls are desperate to find a way to tell their wives or girlfriends. These sissy gurls are further along and are desperate to learn how to be a women. How to walk, how to dress, to apply makeup, to be feminine, to be lusted after to be wanted.

The last group of individuals who have been emailing and asking for advice, men, big strong alpha men. It seems sissy gurls are the new hot toy to have if you are a full on bull of a man. I have asked the guys who have been getting in touch why and the top 5 responses are all rather eye opening. 

  • Sissy gurls don't need gifts, or attention they just want cock
  • Sissy gurls know how to dress like a women
  • Sissy gurls are constantly horny, can't get pregnant.
  • It can be really quite difficult to fuck and abuse a women these days - a sissy does not care
  • Sissy gurls will do anything to please
How can you disagree when she looks this good!


I began to think about the new normal (a phrase being used far too often). What could future relationships look like? Well there will always be Men and Women couples, vanilla couples that keep the human race knee deep in children, thankfully their need to procreate keeps our species alive.

What about all the other flavours? Will we see a time when every single women has her own live in sissy gurl maid?



Will sissy gurls become true objects of desire like real women?



Will we see a lesbian couples with sissy gurls?


Will the next it gurls be sissy gurls?



What are your thoughts?


Comments

  1. Ms. Kate,
    Thank you for this blog! Thank you! Thank you! Your insight & instruction are unparalleled on the internet. There is no better teacher for the baby steps of a boy to become a girl and then become a woman. Whether you continue this blog or not, I will always be in debt to the perspective that you have given me. This blog is truly designed to make gurls like me better, and it is the only haven on the internet that doesnt cater to trashy fantasy and degredation.

    I know that it is not my place to suggest anything, but if I may: If you feel your efforts & this blog are becoming stale & thankless, maybe it is ready for the next step of evolution.

    You have taught me so much, I know you have the power to transform me further!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been considering how sissies are most related to eunuchs. But instead of being forced, we really want to pamper and fill in the gaps between men and women. Speaking of force, its nor really force when most sissies beg for feminine leadership. It's more a game that relieves the false pretenses of masculinity putting us all in "either or" boxes. And it is more about us sissies wanting to hear the truth we feel about being inadequate to fully please a woman with our little clits. After all a common feeling for sissies is that our relationships with women have made us been that of girlfriends who talk about boys and shopping together a shoulder to cry on, effeminate pansies who hear about the alpha men in their lives. So is it any wonder we find ourselves in place is for women to find emotional support and filling in with duties like fluffing when our Mistresses are feeling tired? We're more like handmaidens and cuckolding often goes hand in hand with being a sissy, perhaps because sissies realize how we humans as single persons cannot put the pressure on ourselves to do everything for our partners, both sexually and in society at large. And in by being confronted with our femininity and our insecurities about our "masculinity", or lack thereof, we're finally able to be let go of pretense, and pressures. We learn that it is a joy to be passive, receptive, submissive, and to serve others the way they want, not selfishly, but generously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love what you do so much Mistress Kate you taught me a lot

    my biggest regret that you don't talk to me anymore...

    I would like to go back and have another chance but hey it's like that :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be owned by a lesbian couple....I keep myself in chastity 24/7 and think of myself as a lesbian sissy. What would be more wonderful than being the extra hands, mouth, tongue for a lesbian couple - willing to be maid, personal attendant, cook and home-maker - without the male ego interfering?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts