UPDATE - Application to join The Flitton School for Sissy Gurls

This is your chance to join The Flitton School For Sissy Gurls 

 

https://forms.gle/Fm1LmX7e8vrwKrgm8

Simply fill in the form.


I have spent days trawling through the applications, so many gurls so many desperate gurls. Well I have made my selection 3 gurls have been selected, I am closing the form in the next day or so and will select one more gurl. If you have not applied do so quickly. I will contact the gurls in the next few days with instructions. 

Congratulations to those gurls that made it this far. 



Comments

  1. I started to fill this form, but unfortunately I don't have any photos of myself in girly clothing, because I don't own any yet :/
    I love your blog though, you do a great job. As a beginner to all this, I find it very educational and interesting.
    Looking forward to see more as I try to learn more about myself also. I feel like you made me dive a little deeper into my fetish, it's kinda scary but so exciting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mistress. I would like to join this school. Is the school accepting applications? Please turn me into a cute girl like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Josie pink I want to be a sissy I need a trainer or the phone 717-318-3630 Josie pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtesy Mistress. When can we expect the results of selection to the school?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gurls are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those gurls are in for quite the adventure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Curtsey,

    Oh gosh Ms Kate I am so jealous for those gurls !
    They are extremely lucky 😍

    Curtsey
    Sissy Ksenia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts