A thoughtful sissy gurl

As you all know I have 100s of emails and comments a day from sissy gurls most are boring, begging type requests, but every once in a while I recive an email or comment that stops and makes me think. 

Unlike a man I know when to admit I am wrong and further more when I should consider a request. This comment was posted today and had an immediate effect. 

Ms. Kate,
Thank you for taking the time to write this blog. It has taught me so very much about making my internal transition more girlie. I really praise your early work as you help to teach the inner psyche of what it means to be a woman.

I must confess that your recent posts lack the teaching of the inner psyche of the woman, and I really miss those!

Again thank you for the many lessons that you have taught me. I will forever be in debt to you for them! 

The comment is obviously from a sissy, the poor sweetie did not leave her name. So I will give her 3 names to choose from. 

1. Nataliya

2. Chanel 

3. Scarlett

I do like Chanel it is afterall my fave perfume. Well Miss Chanel, hwo would you like to help me write my blog? How would you like to represent all the sissy gurls out there along with my sissy husband.

 Get in touch Chanel - let me know.   

 

Comments

  1. Ms. Kate,

    Never in a million years would I have thought that my comment would resonate so deeply with you! But I am glad it did!

    I am very creative and would love the chance to help you with your blog behind the scenes!

    If you think I could be of help, please feel free to email me at teachmetobesubmissive@gmail.com .

    Again thank you for everything!

    Casey (not Chanel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Kate,
    I was so excited about the opportunity to work under your leadership and assist you with your blog in any way you may need, that I failed to properly thank you this morning when I emailed back in such a hurry. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much!

    The more I think about what a wonderful opportunity you have offered me, the more I think that in appreciation I should accept Chanel as my sissy name.

    Thank you for everything! I hope that I can strive to meet the expectations that you set for me!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Chanel:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts