Open letter

Dear sissy gurls,

I have been overwhelmed by the responses my two forms have had over the last few weeks. Who knew there were so many of you out there. In fact the form 'are you a sissy gurl' has had 4,162 responses. The form 'Application to join The Flitton School for Sissy Gurls' has had 2,423 responses to date.I would assume some duplication but it is safe to assume over 3,000 individual gurls have responded to my forms.

I am several weeks behind responding to you all. I will, but gurls you will have to wait as I have started to date a new guy and he is soooo yummy. He is a pro-road racer so has the stamina of a bull! His cock is not the biggest I have ever had but it is sooo hard and he likes to really push into me deeply, which gurls I can tell you is sooo satisfying. So you will all have to wait until I am bored of my new man and return to your responses. I will continue to post as I do enjoy abusing all you sissy gurl tarts and sluts.

In the meantime, I felt compelled to share some of the more interesting stats from the two forms. 

Most Sissy gurls think about being a woman - often. So in most cases your desire to be femm affects you 7 - 9 times a week. 

 

Almost all sissy gurls own lipstick 

 

Almost 40% of the sissy gurls responded that red was their fave colour for lingerie (sluts - giggle) and black a close second.

 

Almost 90% of the sissy gurls responded that they wanted to have a female orgasm (obvs. rolling eyes - giggle) 

Comments

Popular Posts