What it the difference between sex with a man and sex with a woman?

Several sissy gurls have asked on more than one occasion, just what is the difference between sex with a man and sex with a woman? 



Having expierenced a number of men, women and sissy gurls, I am in a rather unique position to answer all you darling sissy gurls. As almost all the sissy gurls who wrote in to ask have specified Men and Women I will focus my response to the two main genders (do note I consider sissy gurls a third gender.)

I have slept with very aggresive women and men, I have also slept with very gentle men and women. There really isnt much of a difference, other than the obvious missing parts!  



 

 

The key I feel is the attitude towards sex. A woman, takes her and her partners pleasure as the key outcome, women tend to experience sex much in the same way they orgasm. Waves of pleasure building and then subsiding and building again.  





 Men tend to focus on the outcome, ejaculation and orgasms are the focus for almost every man. On a side note I have slept with several guys who have bragged about their cock size and to be frank they had every right to brag. One guy in particular would often whisper while we were out shopping or having a meal, how he could not wait to take me home and fuck me so hard I would not be able to walk in the morning! I would always respond with a giggle and a slight blush, 'sounds yummy hun, I do love your cock inside me, but I have meetings in the morning and would like to be able to walk.' It always amazed me that he felt it was a turn on, but I just don't see the attraction of a sore vagina.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts