Which element of dressing excites you the most?

 

Do you addore the feeling when your thong slides between your pert cheeks or shiver with delight as you slide on stockings? This little survey is based on my and my girlfriends habits when dressing. You can only select one - think carefully sissy, be honest and most of all select the one that really does excite you. We can compare real women's answers with yours once the voting is complete. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKfnam14CZhauo6jMt8zTOi2xg48ev07qqAwelFSGlDBlIaw/viewform?usp=sf_link


Way out in front with 22.2% 

Adjusting your thong

 

 

I sooo agree gurls it is sooo yummy feeling that thin strip nestle between your cheeks

 

 

In second place with 14.6%

Sliding on your stockings

Again I can not find any fault with your picks gurls, stockings are just sooooo sensual 


Well we have a three way tie for third place with 12.8% 

Zipping into your skirt



Sliding on your knickers


 

Trying on your outfits, checking to see if your date will have easy access (blushing)


I must admit of the 3 options in third place I have spent a huge amount of time planning outfits with the idea of giving the guy easy access to me - blushing


Comments

  1. Hi Miss Kate, Love your posts! is there a convenient way to contact you with a question?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts