Breaking in a sissy gurl

Wives, girlfriends, Mistresses and Doms let me tell you about a training exercise that I have found useful for those of you who may be breaking in a gurl. It has proven to be my go to tool (other than my strap-on, giggle) 

 


Have your sissy learn them all by heart, each day set an hour aside for your little pet to learn the mantra. Once learned she should say them out loud every day. Test her and each one she fails to remember should illicit a punishment. 

  • Gurls have no right to refuse discomfort or frustration from a Mistress.
  • Permanent Orgasm Denial is fully within the rights of a Mistress to evoke.
  • Gurls have no automatic entitlement or rights to any pleasure.
  • Gurls have no rights or decision making in relation to their own orgasms.
  • Mistress’s have the right to orgasm whenever and however they choose.
  • A gurl has no physical need to orgasm and therefore no right to it.
  • A gurl’s body belongs to her Mistress and she decides how it is used, as is her right.
  • Being aroused but caged makes me more fun to use.
  • My mouth, throat, anus and caged sissy clitoris are at the service of my Mistress and her friend’s at all possible times.
  • My own pleasure is irrelevant to how much pleasure and satisfaction I can give to others.
  • My orgasms do not benefit anyone else and are therefore totally unnecessary.
  • Gurls are inferior to Mistress’s and do not deserve to orgasm.
  • Sexual frustration makes me emotionally happier and more subservient.
  • Permanent Orgasm Denial is a great reward which I should seek and hope to experience.
  • Intense sexual arousal is a preferable and healthy state for gurls
  • Gurl’s discharges / sissygasm’s triggered by sodomy are an acceptable reaction to submission and will always be collected and consumed.
  • Orgasm denial helps me to see myself as a total and permanent gurl.

Comments

  1. Curstsey,

    Oh thank you Ms Kate for such an amazing set of mantras! I will start learning them by heart to be able to fully accept that permanent orgasm denial and staying locked in a tight chastity is a natural thing for a gurl like me and should be treated as a great reward.

    Curtsey
    Ksenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs.Kate!!
    Curtsy,
    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ms Kate,

    Thank you again for sharing your insights and wisdom with your aspiring gurls. I especially appreciate that you pay keen attention not only to the physical development and experiences of sissy gurls, but also the mental and emotional development: these mantras in particular are a great reminder to me to recognize the importance of my own growth in that area and also realize how much work I have remaining to do.

    While I'm sure I could benefit from working each of these mantras into my daily practice, a couple resonated particularly strongly with me.

    "Sexual frustration makes me emotionally happier and more subservient" - I love how this one reoriented the difficult of chastity into something positive for a gurl to focus on, and recognizes its powerful role in reframing certain perspectives. Long term chastity can be a confusing experience, as certain mental pathways are activated and expected to lead to certain selfish directions, but instead one is left with a dead end. It leaves the mind in an active and agitated state, looking for a different route or something else to do with this energy. That opportunity is exactly what a gurl needs to create new habits and mental patterns. I can see how this mantra reinforces that this frustration is positive and can lead to a great place of happiness with the acceptance of a new role and new relationship to the people around oneself.

    "My own pleasure is irrelevant to how much pleasure and satisfaction I can give to others" - this one also feels especially powerful and like quite an awakening. Most men grow up to see the world reacting to them, and as a result become quite self absorbed, seeing their life through their own goals and pursuits. I am ashamed to admit that this pattern of thought is deeply embedded in me and is something I know I struggle with. Many women of course have had the unfortunate experience of being socialized to react strongly to other's needs, and see themselves only in the way they can support and serve others. With this mantra, a gurl is quite dramatically introduced to seeing herself and her role in a new light, while also subtly recognizing that her potential to provide pleasure and satisfaction to others has no limit if she can succeed in giving up her old male habits of thinking of her own pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Gurl’s discharges / sissygasm’s triggered by sodomy are an acceptable reaction to submission..." Excellent point. Does Ms Kate believe the only acceptable time for an erection and chastity removal is while receiving anal for the same reason a sissygasm is acceptable?

    Excellent picture with the leash and collar.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts