Confessions from sissy gurls and their wives and partners

Several weeks ago I sent an email to over 370 sissy gurls, wives and couples asking them all to share some of the most intimate moments. As always the feedback was overwhelming and took some time to sort through. Some were truly scary and others were funny. The selection shared here are perhaps more in keeping with the sentiment of this blog, I have selected the most relevant.


Sissy Gurl Angela:
I love dressing up and using my cock sucking machine, it is how I learned to deep throat.


 
Wife to a sussy gurl called Niki, Emma confesses her fave thing to do is dress up with her sissy husband and wear matching lingerie.


 Sissy gurl Mary loves to watch his wife Lisa, give hand jobs. 
 

Devina, a Wife to a sissy gurl called Catlin and Mistress to 2 other sissy gurls loves having her gurls all collared. She starves the gurls over a weekend (she tells me it keeps their weight down and they tend to do as they are told also) and then spreads peanut butter on their sissy ass pussies and watches as the gurl bitches lick each other desperate for a little food.

I am a married sissy and I travel for work, I love to dress in my hotel room and then I entertain my boyfriend, he will spend the night fucking me and using me, his signal that he has had enough is to cum on my face and leave.

My wife has many lovers and she always shares their cum with me.


Amy is a married woman, with several lovers, she takes great pride in having her sissy gurl fucked. My sissy husband is a real cutie, I love having my lovers fuck him and then cum all over his pretty ass. The rule is simple, if my sissy husband spills any cum on the floor I spank him hard. So he has learned to stand still and let the cum dry. Its soo funny going in and out of our bedroom and seeing him all dolled up with cum all over his pert ass.


My name is Suzy, I have several female lovers, all of whom have sissy gurl husbands. I am a Mistress and I love locking my sissy gurls up in chastity and then sending photos to their wives.

 

I am married and yes my husband is a sissy gurl, he works from home for the most part. I work from an office in town, I am a secretary and I love to have my boss fuck me as I call my sissy husband up on a video call and tell him to clean the house and wash my lingerie and cook dinner as we will be entertaining my boss this evening. I get such a power trip, telling my faggot sissy husband what to do while my boss rides me.

 

My husband is a sissy gurl and adores dressing as a Maid I love it to. I love ordering the little bitch around and telling him what to do. My fave little tease is to sit with my lover in the living room and tell the gurl to drop her panties and play with that useless thing between those creamy thighs, as my husband tugs on his tiny sissy clit desperate for relief my lover and I play.

 

 My sissy husband and I visited a glory hole and we watched each other suck strangers cocks all night.

 

I love to watch my sissy husband have his sissy hole fucked by my lover using my fave dildo. I giggle so much as my sissy gurl squirms.

I dressed my husband as a cute gurl and then taught him how to give my lover a hand job. My husband was purring all night long, he was soo turned on he would have done anything I wanted. 

 

I send my sissy husband into a local department store and his task is to suck off my lover who is a manager in the store and leave the store with cum on his sissy face and walk back to the car in the car park.  

 

 My lover is such a man he wants nothing to do with my sissy husband so when my lover visits my husband has to pretend to be a sissy bitch dog and sleeps in a dog basket and eats food from a bowl.

 

One particular evening my lover was drunk and I convinced him to cum on my hand and watch me force feed my sissy bitch his cum. My lover laughed so hard I thought he would cum again. 



My sissy husband and I love dogging, we often drive out to a spot we know well and my husband is dressed as a gurl. I love watching my husband take a pounding, his top half inside the car as I sit in the passenger seat and giggle. The funny thing is my husbands femm name is Porsche and he has been fucked in one!

Every month as a treat, my wife and I both dress as two charming woman, and hire a male prostitute. Although I am a sissy gurl, I dont like to see my wife fucked so after dinner the man takes each of us to the utility room at the back of our kitchen and fucks us both. He always fucks my wife first and then fucks me as he tells me my asspussy is my sweeter than my wifes. I would never tell my wife that.

 

My sissy husband Selina and I love to role play. We both dress up as co-eds and make out as two girls. I love how gentle and femm he is, we chat for hours about boys and how much fun it would be to have a man with a huge cock fuck us both.  

 

My sissy husband loves his fake breast forms they were soo expensive but so worth it. They look real and he loves strutting around in them as the bounce. I never would have expected it but I do love to play with them when he is dressed as his femm self.




I have one simple rule, my husband can dress like a gurl when I am not in, he can do anything he wants as long as he does not tell me. The only condition is that just before he changes he must cum in a glass and drink it and video himself doing it. So far I have not asked for the evidence but one day I will and the bitch better have done as I asked.


My sissy husband and I love to throw sissy gurl parties. Its all very girly girl and there is sooo much blushing and giggling!



I love dressing my husband as a gurl and then fucking him with my strapon he moans like a bitch

 
My sissy husband hates the taste of cum so ofcourse I make the stupid bitch dress like a girly girl and suck my lovers cocks and swallow their cum, when the bitch spits it out I fuck his sissy ass harder



I love dressing my sissy husband as a gurl and then have him do my paperwork while I have fun with my lovers, some of my lovers really don't know how to take it and have been unwilling to take part. Some absolute adore the fact my husband is enfemme and working right next to us fucking.



My husband is more of a cuck than a sissy gurl although I do enjoy dressing him. I love booking into a hotel and we both assume the position our Master has taught us with our plugs in and our Master enters the room we stay still and silent until Master takes us both. We never know who will be used first.


I love treating my sissy husband as a pet the bitch is soooo needy.

Comments

  1. thank you for your hard work this is sooo enlightening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing blogger, I would love to support on Patreon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts