Understanding their needs

One of the most common challenges I continue to deal with is helping the sissy husband understand the need for his/her wife to seek out a real man, running along side this challenge is helping the wife to understand she should not feel guilty about her needs. 

I want to examine this dynamic a little closer. The most common push back from most husbands is that their wife is a slut. The sissy husband calms down and what follows is a real conversation between a sissy husband, lets call him/her Steph and wife, lets call her Kath:

Steph: But why do you need another guy... tears 

Kath: Becuase hun you have chosen Steph and as much as I love her, every now and then I need to scratch an itch that you, that Steph simply can not scratch for me. 

Steph: tears and lots of blushing, but but but, but I can, I used to, you never complained 

Kath: Sweetie, how could I complain, I just assumed your lack of sexual male energy was something I needed to learn to live with, now I understand your needs and I am not asking you to stop being you, please don't ask me to stop being me

Steph: tears and lots of blushing, I have thanked you so much for allowing me to dress, I mean I do so much more now at home, I clean, cook and I never comment on your spending or....

Kath: Really, you are going there... what about my 5 years of cooking and cleaning, my supporting you, my putting up with your moods and moaning about the bullies at work, grow a set babe... you wanted to wear my thongs well get used to it...

Steph: tears and sobbing

Kath: Get a grip...

Ms Kate: ok enough, lets all take a moment... 

Steph: tears and sobbing... but Ms Kate I...

Ms Kate: Steph, your wife is right you need to get a grip and control yourself, lets discuss this, Steph put your male pride to one side and have a little empathy for your wife. 

That conversation is not uncommon and it can be a real challenge for partners to see their wife in a new light. As I have explained to many couples the last remaining taboo in relationshis is truly being open and accepting about each others needs.  

Pause for a moment and consider how many couples have seperated over his need to cross dress? So lets imagine a world where a woman in a relationship is able to express to her partner that she needs something more. I want to explore this idea of 'more', what is more? Does this more manifest itself in the same way for every women? 

Understanding more. More is that itch that you need to scratch, that deep inside feeling that is animalstic. It is deep inside every women, how it manifests depends on the woman in question but for the more part it is the need to fuck, not to make love, not to be intimate, but to fuck and fuck hard. 

There is no connection other than the need the woman feels, it is an interesting dynamic as most men in this position would feel that they are taking advantage of the woman, how it is clear to most women this is not even sex, rather it is a transaction...

Woman - I need a hard fuck, I don't want a relatinship, I don't need to engage in a long conversation, what I need to know is, are you a manly man, can you last and can you fuck hard. Nothing else matters. 

If the boxes are ticked then most women will engage, in some cases the act is also part of the need.

For some women, the additional component might include other taboo's for example it might be to fuck at work or sumbit to the boss bent over his desk. 

It might be to get fucked hard in the ass. Perhaps something the woman might not want to do with her married partner, but with a stranger, with someone she will not see again it does not matter.

Many women want to expereince that feeling of lust, the ergency the need to fuck now, fucking in public has a sense of danger, you might be caught - it all adds to the excitment. Knowing this is why you chose the mini skirt you are wearing, to give him easy access to your hole, and the heels to lift your ass and pussy up so he can really ram into you. 

Interestingly it is also about making bad decisions, knowing that the guy fucking you is someone you would not normally consider, the ability to be someone else for that moment, to let yourself go and be the whore for the night is intoxicating. Telling him to fuck you harder, demanding him to thrust deeper, last longer. How often do women truly feel such liberation?

More often than not, and most women attest to this, the guy cums not having given the woman an orgasm and then he promptly falls asleep, while the woman lies awake with that itch deep inside. Imagine being able to select a fuck buddy that really can fuck! To be clear it has to be a real cock, to feel his weight, his smell, his strength is all part of the sensation that is so much more than a plastic cock.

 

To be clear, every woman has her own timeline of needs and desires. Some are in constant need of scratching that itch and therefore in need of alpha males and a good hard fuck almost every other day and then there are women who will be happy to be impaled by a hard fat god cock once or twice a year. 


Over the last few years this term has become more and more common. Many more women are using the it to define the type of male and cock they need and lust after. I met a female friend last night and after a few glasses of wine, she blushed bright red and looked at me and almost whispered... 

Kate, babe I had the most amazing god cock the other night. He wanted to fuck my ass but I was so worried as he was just so big, in the end I just could not say no to him....



Comments

  1. wish I could find a nice big black man to do that to me and make me his part time girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts