Feeling inside


The most common question I am asked by sissy gurls is what does sex as a women feel like. In particular every sissy gurl wants to know what is it like when he slides inside you? Here is my attempt to answer as completely as possible. It is different for many women and yes foreplay matters. However in the interest of answering the question I am being as generic and direct as possible.
 

 

My vagina is not like your fingers. It can’t sense different textures. A sex toy could be textured or smooth, and neither would feel different unless the texture was pronounced, such as ribs which increased the size or rubbed on my clit.

My vagina can’t tell if a penis is fully hard, but it can tell size. My vagina stretches to take a penis or toy in and will notice the difference between less and more and whether a particular girth makes me feel “full” or not. Feeling full is soo nice. 


Size doesn’t matter in the way you might think. It’s girth, instead of length, we feel, and there are ways to increase girth (such as sleeves/extenders). Each woman who enjoys penetrative toys or penetrative sex with a partner has her own 'right size'. It is worth noting that anything shorter than 5 inches is dissapointing. Girls will open up for girth!

My vagina can tell temperature. A penis is warm, sometimes even hot. Toys warm up as they’re used, and some have artificial heat sources, and special lubes can cool or warm. A hot cock is sooo nice to feel slide inside. Once penetration begins, there is pressure and an immediate flood of euphoria. My blood starts pumping and my heart racing.

As long as there is enough lubrication and the girth isn’t too much, my vagina stretches to accommodate. She grows to take in what’s put into her this feels wonderful.

Once the penis or toy is all the way inside, the overwhelming sensation is fullness. It is that fullness that I want to get to. The need for 'fullness' can be overwhelming and more often than not, if the foreplay goes on a little too long or he is teasing me with the head of his penis, I tend to find myself trying to impale myself onto him, or beg him to fuck me, what I am actually saying is fill me up NOW! Giggle. It’s not all that different from finally being able to scratch an intense itch that is deep inside.


There are times, of course, when penetration hasn’t felt all that nice. Not enough lubrication, an angle that doesn’t work, or my partner or a toy’s girth too wide to feel comfortable, this can occur if the guy has just 'rammed' it in. Normally this occurs at the wrong moment. A quickie can be painful and yet sooo statisfying.


But, thankfully my vagina quickly re-acts and the pain from the initial hard penetration turns into tingling sensations as certain areas inside of me are stroked. The first time I had sex, it was like suddenly being aware that my body contained a lock that someone else could have the key for.

It wasn’t as if I had felt deprived, but it was instead like I’d been eating bland food all of my life, and someone had finally introduced me to seasoning. I simply hadn’t known what was out there, what my body was capable of. I felt…whole and complete. Filled.

I find many acts of sex extremely pleasurable — whether it be fingering, oral, or anal, etc. — but I’ve always found that a penis inside me to be my favourite. I have mentioned it before most women rarely orgasm through vaginal penetration alone, but that doesn’t discount how much women adore, love, need  the sensations and feelings around it. 

The moment he cums inside you adds the cherry on a wonderful and filling cake. First his penis grows hard, I mean really hard, I can feel it inside. It feels engorged, thicker and hotter (at least I feel it is hotter) as it is trying to forcefully push my walls out, thats when I feel the first hard jerk. The first jerk is a hard concentrated focused twitch just before he ejaculates. 


Feeling him spray is a hit and miss thing. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't. It probably has to do with the angle of the penis versus my vagina, where the spray is hitting, how close I am to my own orgasm.

After the first ejaculation, the titanium rod like cock goes berserk then. It twitches madly and shoots load after load like an angry snake. It is an absolutely fun experience, it feels soo wonderful, this is why so many women suffer from cock love. 

 

 


 



 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts