Yes we do love it doggy style

I had a rather sad little email from a sissy gurl, asking why is Doggy Style the preferred position for women? What is so hot about doing it doggy? 

First and foremost dear sissy Amy, yes you know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourself! It is not the preferred postion for all women. Yes it is hot but for many different reasons. Some women love it and others well it can hurt, it really is not for everyone.

 I for one do love it but it is not the only position I love. Why do I love it, having never really thought in detail about why, I spent a fun half hour daydreaming and thinking about why. 

I think first and foremost it is intense, which is good and bad. I love it when I’m in the mood for dirty, sweaty, hair-pulling sex. I love when it’s a little aggressive. That said, I have to be in the right mood and will flip over and go back to missionary if I want something a little bit more emotionally intimate.

 
The pulling of my hair, his hands gripping my hips and most of all feeling his balls slap into me as he thrusts. Doggy is sooo fun becuase it is so versatile, a quick fuck over his desk, in his car or simply being fucked hard leaning over a chair. 

 
 
Doggy has so much going for it. It can feel amazing. It’s as deep as it gets. I can play with myself or sometimes, if he’s really thrusting hard, his balls can hit my clit and it feels sooo yummy! When I’ve been with partners who are really big it’s just been too much to let them go at it. But when they hold still and I control it, it’s really sexy, sliding back onto him and feeling him fill me more and more.
 
  

If you have never tried it with a mirror, trust me it is sooo oh my God! I loved seeing the way my body responded and I loved watching him thrust inside me. The visual cues turned me on so much.

 
Now for the sciencey bit. There's a reason why so many couples enjoy doing it doggy style. It requires little to no flexibility, so it's fairly easy to get into. It allows the man to penetrate deeply, but that's not always a good thing, though, and if they go too deep, it can feel like they're rearranging your organs up in there. Or, at the very least, it can hurt.

There are a few reasons why doggy style in particular might not feel great, and once you figure out what's going on, it's easy to adjust and feel better. Ultimately, sex should feel good. If it doesn't, it's worth your while to try and figure out why. For example, if you're in doggy position and it feels like something is bonking into you way too hard, it's not all in your head — that could literally be what's going on. When you're on your hands and knees in doggy style position, your pelvis tilts in a way that can "truncate the length of the vagina" or "scrunch up" the vaginal canal. Your partner has almost all control of the speed and depth, so their penis or the object they're using could be "bottoming out" inside of you and smashing against your cervix. 

Another painful aspect for many larger breasted women is the bouncing, he can litreally fuck your breasts out of their cups.


Several large breasted girlfriends tell me that they tend to lie flat on the bed or table top to hold their breasts in place and limit the amount of bouncing.This does also tend to rotate your hips further and presents your partner a more open and accesible view. It also shortens the lenght of the vagina further.

 
Many guys will be thinking a number of thoughts at this stage.

1. Am I thrusting too hard or not hard enough?

2. Does she want me to spank her?

3. Shall I pull her hair

4. I love it when she turns back and looks at me 

5. Am I gripping her too hard or not hard enough


6. Should I force her down?

7. I just want to fuck her brains out

8. I love her ass in this position

9. I want to fuck her ass 

 

Comments

  1. Please more of BBC please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtsey
    So happy to see more posts here!!!!!
    Sissy Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please write a post about sissy periods and what sissies should do when women are on periods

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts