Nicole's fave captions

As all my regular readers know my husband is a sissy gurl. I am often away and s/he spends her/his time working from home and is often dressed. Having returned from a run one afternoon, I caught my sissy husband in his/her bedroom half dressed s/he has her bra on her/his suspender belt and thong and was using his/her vibrator, purring as s/he moved the vibrating toy across her/his sissy clit. 

S/he was focused on her/his laptop giggling and purring like a sissy gurl. I asked her/him what she was doing, shrieking like a silly gurl she blushed and whimpered as the toy danced across her/his clit. 

Well my sissy gurl is obsessed with this tumblr https://www.tumblr.com/louise-swell  

I asked my sissy husband to send several of her/his fave captions and as always s/he went a little crazy. I  must say Louise has capture the sissy mindset perfectly. 





This is my absolute fave - it reminds me of Nicole.
























 

Comments

  1. The morning after taste of salty, gooey cum is so gross when it happens and you wake up with dried sperm on your lips but so appealing before.….complete sissy juxta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing post. Courtesy and huge thanks for keeping us sissies so well entertained and informed.

    I’ve been dying to ask if you would be so gracious to do a blog post on sissy periods. What do You and Nicole do when it’s that time of the month. More generally, what should us gurls be doing and not doing when it’s time to reach for the pads and tampons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curtesy and thank you bookmarked sissy initiative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am keep deleting and coming back for more/ God

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to become Nicole friend/ discord or any platform

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please can you write a post about sissy periods and how sissies should behave when their mistress is on their period?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts