Being a women

Sometimes you just dont feel like having your insides rearranged but your boyfriend or husband is as horny as a groom on his stag night, what do you do?

So many women I know as an act of submission, love or simply just 'putting out' to keep the peace, lie back and open their legs hoping that in the act they might become excited and want to engage, for the most part this does happen, but most women find this frusrating becuase the guy cums often quickly as he just wants to get his end result. Leaving the women now feeling horny but frustrated and in need of release. 

So many nights have found me lying next to the guy who is sleeping happily, while I am left frustrated and lying in the wet patch of the bed, with his cum leaking out of me! 

Why am I telling you this gurls? Well you all want to know what it is like being a woman, well this is such a large part of being a woman in a relationship. So what do women do when they really dont want to have penetrative sex?

As I am sure you can imagine the blow job is the obvious solution, many women find that most guys will happily trade penetrative sex for a blow job. 

There are obvious downsides to giving your man a blowjob, what if you dont like the taste of his cum? There are many women that simply can not get used to it.

So what do you do? You have offered your guy a blow job but dont want to swallow, many women let their man cum on their faces another fav for guys is all over our breasts. If you really dont want to suck him of, then the hand job is your last option. You never know, you might get into the mood?

But in my expereince most guys are happy to cum so next time you lie back and open your legs just consider it might be your mouth or hand that takes the strain.

But then again should sissy gurls have a choice?

Comments

  1. Dear Ms Kate,
    Curtsey
    This is such an enlightening post. There's so much women struggle with that us sissy gurls need to learn more about.
    Curtsey
    Sissy michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a trans woman who has feelings of still a sissy, I live with a very masculine husband ( not married officially but soon) ,I totally agree.Men have a sexuality focused on cumming.they desperately need to cum in sex.in my teeages, I felt it too, but thank God I don't feel it anymore.so, in sex men cum 99%.and that's the end of sex. But, sometimes I may be not in mood,or since I don't have a vagina, my ass sometimes is not ready,I suck him.and since I really love him, I love sucking him.the image of a erected dick and balls attached to a male always excited me and this is my husband.if he needs to cum, I make him cum,I do it sometimes wanting to get in mood but sometimes I can't . And sometimes, yes even in the mood I can't cum,which I easily can sissygasm . And I know from my girlfriends, most women live like that. But we can handle it because, we don't focus on cuming, I myself sometimes enjoy more how he handles me,how he wants to fuck me with his beautiful dick, or showing him my beautiful panties,but mostly how he dominates and owns me by using his masculinity ...and I am a cum lover, but I am in love my husband's cum.i swallow it.just nor erotic, I truly like taste. Love you💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts