In response to Michelle

Every single day my inbox is filled with sissy gurls asking for advice, guidance, tips and support. It is a never ending stream of gurls whining. Sissy gurls loooove drama!

Everynow and then an interesting email drops into my inbox, in this case Michelle a gurl I have been training and speaking with for some time has sent me the most adorable email.

Dear Ms Cathy,
curtsey

Thank you! I've been fascinated lately with the idea of getting all dressed and en femme with another sissy gurl or a real woman. We could try on outfits and different styles together and it sounds so fun. But, I wonder how I would handle the insecurity and jealous I'd feel if my sissy friend was prettier than me. How often do real women deal this this type of thing? I feel like anxiety about not looking good enough would make me want to diet and do more to look better.

On the subject of dieting haha....would you recommend any particular diets or estrogen rich foods for sissy girls?

thank you again! I love chatting with you.

Curtsey,
Your sissy michelle

Lets take Michelle's first question. Every women adores getting ready for a night out, dressing up, trying out outfits, discussing the night ahead, chatting about guys. It is all very friendly and fun, but every single women is trying to manage her insecurities, boobs too small, too big, overweight, not curvy, too curvy, bad hair day. The list is endless. Some girl groups are more supportive, others can be really really bitchy, we have all seen mean girls right! 

 
There is always someone sexier, thinner, blonder, perkier and prettier than you. Some women have managed to conquer this fear, but even the most attractive, most confident and assertive woman will feel a little uncomfortable when getting ready.

 
 
Wether the girls all meet at someones home to prepare or have spent the night and spend the day togther to get ready there is so much to understand and navigate 

Some girls are very shy and prefer to dress on their own, others are very open and will pile into the bathroom or squeeze infront of the mirror, all giggles, culers and makeup and seem impervious to any insecurities. These girls can be very complimentary or very bitchy.

As a side note, and something worth mentioning as most sissy misunderstand the preening and preparation for a night out. It is not about the guys, it is all about empowerment. The more positive groups encourage and compliment.

 

Women are however human and envy and personal insecurities coupled to any particular arguments or falling out with friends can impact this dynamic. 

Regarding dieting I will respond in another post.

Comments

Popular Posts