Sometimes focus on what's behind is about getting in front!

I was struck by a story a girlfriend told me, at our Wednesday evening drinks and catch up. She was out with her lover and was wearing a mini-skirt as her guy likes to fuck in public. We were discussing our latest news, comings and goings and comparing our men. The wine flowed and the gossip followed.

She continued to outline what had happend the previous weekend. Her date had pulled her into a fire escape in a large shopping complex and flipped up her mini skirt and pushed her over the bannister and without warning rammed into her. An expereince she loves, she added that the danger of being caught is sooo intoxicating. We all listend in awe, giggles and blushes as she continued her story. She added that wearing a mini-skirt and a thong is sooo exciting it feels like he can just have access to me and becuase it is behind me I am left vunerable and exposed. That last comment made me think, it was a perfect ideas for a blog post and I proceeded to explain to the girls that sissy gurls are sooo absorbed with what is in-front that they forget about what they project behind. 

Of the five women, myself and Rachel have sissy husbands the other two girls are married but Liz is not, she works in finanace in the city and has had a string of girls and guys. I dated Liz for a while and she is a real career girl and dom. 

I started to tell the girls about my recent date and reflected on a few things during the date. I mentioned how it was wonderful to be treated as a woman, how I had missed that over the last few months and that my sissy husband is simply not able to think in that way. The girls quickly responded by asking me to explain. Its the little things, I added, the hand on the small of my back, half guiding half protecting, its knowing he is looking at my legs as I climb out of his Porsche and the fact as I turn to alight from the car his hand slide down my bum. The little gentle but sexual touches, I love how he looks at me as I walk away from the table in the restaruant to freshen up in the ladies. 

I love how my head rests on his shoulder as we walked along the Thames at night and his warmth. I love his hand resting on my hip and gently squeezing my ass. I love feeling his tight chest and abs through his shirt. I love leaning into him to kiss and feeling his erection the heat makes me gasp. 

The girls were all blushing... more wine more giggles and lots more blushing. 

Rachel added that once in a while letting someone take over, allowing yourself to just go with the flow, almost being out of control can be sooo exciting, sexually, she added I find it intoxicating. 

Blushing and giggling I continued, I love putting on my makeup and feeling him staring at me then he slides in gently and is behind me, it makes me feel so vunerable and yet so powerful, my thong the lightest of armour, just a slim lace embellished 'Y' of fabric proctecting my blushes. I love being captured in this way it sooo intoxicating, to feel him harden, to feel his lust and to know I created that need in him. To want him so much I start to curve my back pushing myself into him, into his hardness, to slide my hand down to my sex to gently rub her, to acknowledge her need, her growing desire to be full of him. My other hand is still applying my lipstick, I am pouting in the mirror, as I apply the lipstick, I giggle a little and then purrr. I think to myself that putting on makeup is an act of sheer feminity, while I am being manhandled and then I feel my thong being pulled to oneside, I gasp and pretend I am too busy, my mind enjoys the game but my pussy screams at me, shut up bitch I want to be full of him now' I giggle and blush as my body acts like a wanton whore and yet my mind is playing games. 

The games stop as I feel his cock split me, without any word he begins to thrust, in and out quickly as if he has a deadline, I moan, frustration I want it slow, he takes the moan as a sign that I am enjoying myself so he speeds up. My pussy just doesnt care, she is wet now, I am bent over ass full open to him I can feel his balls as he thrusts in deeply, I can feel his hip bone, he is pounding me now, we must look silly and then without a word he lifts me off my feet and throws me onto the bed, grunting with lust his cock fully erect pointing out like a spear, he mutters bitch on your knees, I blush and purr, why oh why does his dirty talk turn me on so, I wiggle my ass my pussy lips swollen and wet. I push my ass up to give him full access to my aching hole, he steps forward and tells me to beg.

I blush and without missing a beat beg him...

The girls all ask almost in unision what did you say 

I blush and bite my lip sip a little more wine and say to the girls

Fuck me please, fuck me hard, fuck me please on the last please he re-entered my wet desperate pussy began to fuck me harder and faster, my breasts bounced and he grabbed handfuls of my hair pulling me onto him. I started to push back harder and shouted fuck me fuck me, I turned to look over my shoulder at my man and in the doorway was my sissy husband blushing, he squirmed crossed his legs like a girl trying to illicit some sexual gratification from the friction of his knickers on his caged sissy clit.


I blew my sissy a kiss and turned away and orgasmed like a street whore. 

The girls watched me in silence as my blushing slowly ebbed away, the first to speak was Samantha, all she said was wow. 

We all giggled and then Liz began to tell us all about her latest guy and girl, she really has so much sex I just can not keep up with that girl.

I have been thinking about that conversation for some time now, in particular the comments the girls had made, but one in particular stood out.

I mulled over Rachel's comment, thinking through the feelings she identified along with how I feel. I wanted to share these feelings to give all the sissy gurls reading this blog a deeper and more rounded view of being a woman.

One key difference in mind set between women and sissy gurls is the front and back aspect of womanhood. Yes I know that sounds a little crazy!

Most sissy gurls never really think about how to project feminity from behind.

A thumb sliding down to pull the bikini bottoms out, adujsting the ties to make sure they bikini stays on when wet. 

Adjusting how the bottoms sit on your hips and the curve of your bum. Tan lines all these elements matter to woman. 

How her hips move, clothes and how they frame her body.

How a woman is viewed from behind and how she feel about herself is as important as how she feels she is viewed from the front.

What do you think she is imagining, when she gets his cock pic? She is already on her hands and knees looking over her shoulder moaning as he slides in.


Comments

  1. Hello Ms Kate, I just wanted to thank you for all the great blogs and stories you share with the world. They are truly amazing, your writing is immaculate and immersive, I love it! Especially the stories from about you and/or your girlfriends are truly great, since the show the female gaze which men, and gurls for that matter, don't really have. I find them unique, inspirational and empowering all at once, so thank you for your work <333. I wish you all the best Dear Regards James <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts