Questions, questions, questions...

In the last month or so I have had 100s of first time blog followers all ask a similar question what is the most exciting part of sex as a woman? Every sissy gurl is sooo focused on sex! 

I have posted several times about anticipation, sexual preferences and what I like a guy to do. As I have said many times before every woman has her own preferences and this is critical to understand, many sissy gurls have such a one dimensional view of sex and for the most part that view is filtered through male perception despite the obvious femm leaning.

So in my attempt to directly respond to the vast majority of you, I have blended the questions raised into a single question. For the most part the question you all want me to answer is:

When having sex, what do you look forward to the most from the moment he enters you to during and finally when he cums. 

I think that question takes into account 90% of the questions I have recived. So lets start with the moment he slides inside me. 

Depending on how good his foreplay is or how horny I am feeling it can sometimes be a little dry and tight so this can hurt, but once he is sliding in and pushing me open it feels soooo amazing, 


Feeling him streach me, it sounds a little obvious but it feels like I am being filled up. ‘I would say there’s definitely a sense of euphoria once he goes in fully for the first time. There’s an initial rush through your body. Definitely not as intense as an orgasm but still gets your blood pumping and your heart racing and sends shivers through your body.

It’s tingly and good sensitive around the outer vagina but inside I can feel his hardness and warmth. If  it’s a monster cock that feels like it’s pushing my orgams around into my stomach or on a bad angle then that’s painful.

It feels like my body is tingling all over. When it's really intense, my mind almost goes blank because I'm hyper-focusing on the sensations. Essentially it does depend on a lot of things; the unfortunate truth is that size (and girth) does matter because ultimately you want it to “fit like a glove” as that’s the most comfortable and fulfilling, literally and in terms of pleasure!

The best experiences I’d describe as feeling “snug”, perhaps even a bit of a squeeze to push your boundaries a little, just the right amount of wetness without being too wet, it can be a bit squelchy and that is not sexy, giggle. 

So we move onto the thrusting phase or during sex phase - First you feel pressure and then it feels warmer and warmer as his penis goes back and forth. You mainly feel fullness and warmth. When I’m in the mood it does bring about a satisfaction unlike any other. Especially if you’re turned on, your vagina feels like it won’t be okay if it doesn’t get that filling sensation. A finger or will do it sometimes, but other times you just need to be stretched by a a fat hard cock.

When I’m horny I want dick, it really is like my vagina is starving and needs a cock. I love feeling his hands all over me, the sensations keep pilling up and they take me higher and higher.  Then the warmth builds with every thrust, like a roller coaster going up the steepest hill. The anticipation builds, I’m sooo excited, I hold my breath, my hearts racing, and then he starts to really fuck me...


Everything feels like I have turned the dial up to 11! It feels hyper real, hyper sensative, waves after wave of pleasure fills me, I love it when he slows or stops and slides I out I can hear myself moan and beg him to be back inside, but somehow it is not me saying it. Then he slides in really deepely and I find myself moaning again. It really is a roller coaster

 

Having him hold my hips, feeling his fingers dig in and control me me is both exciting and scary, I feel lost and under his control and yet needed and and wanted.At this point I can feel him harden and his pace quicken and I know he is going to cum soon.

My minds races I want him to cum, but I want to keep feeling like this, the need for him to stay inside is really strong. I start to beg him and I start to meet his thrusts with my own. 


Everything becomes a blur, my body is caught between tingles of pleasure and electric shocks of pleasure, I can feel my breasts crashing into each other and the pain is there but I just dont care my focus is all on the spot between my thighs.  


THEN IT happens; The Big DROP!! Imagine your whole body, every nerve ending and every sensation is pulsing through your whole body. Then simultaneously there are these little electric shocks of extreme pleasure that jolt you and make your body shudder. And every muscle in your pelvic area contracts rhythmically sending waves of pleasure that are so intense you scream with pleasure.


Moaning, screaming, losing myself in the ecstasy. It feels so incredibly good that I lose track of time and space, and when you orgasm you get these fantastic contractions that just shatter your whole body, like everything contracts in harmony and you just want it to never stop. Like scratching the most satisfying itch over and over again. The pain starts everything is hyper sensative and if he is still fucking me I need him to slow down or stop. 

 
Everything is raw, everything is sensative but I also need him to cum, to feel him and it can become painful. Then I feel his cock harden further, it feels hotter, fatter and then I feel wet inside, I feel him pulse (I can't feel his penis actually shooting out cum, rather I feel the pulses and the wetness alerts me to his ejaculation) Feeling him slide out at this point is very complex, I want him to stay, I moan as I feel empty and yet I am sore and need to rest a moment. 

He eventually pulls out and I can feel my vagina is streached and open and I can feel his cum slowly leaving me.

I hope that addresses this question once and for all. On a side note gurls, do note that:

1. His cum can slowly drip out and ruin your underwear most girls I know carry a spare pair. 

2. It can be a breeding ground for bacteria so gurls make sure you clean yourself 

3. It can leave a mess everywhere, it can drip all over your sheets, table, sofa, down your leg. 

4. The smell can creep on you, seman has a distinct smell and day old seman is not pleasent 

5. I always have a wet wipe with me if I am on a date and end up well you know in the car or the bars bathroom, a quick visit to the ladies for a quick wipe is essential

6. Yes I know its kinda gross but it can still be in your the next day! If you want to keep your fave knickers clean the day after wear a pantyliner. 

Comments

  1. If you have a sissy husband, he should clean you up with his mouth, than you won't ruin those cute panties and no smell then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts