Update 7 - Ask Me Anything


I invite you all for a gossip. I have flung open the doors and invite you all in, total honesty and total transparency. If you have a burning questions this is your chance to ask me anything.

Click here and submit your question.

Our first update the questions are flooding in. I will answer several each day when I can. Do keep asking the questions gurls. 

The first question is from a married couple, the wife has asked:

Thank you for the opportunity. Your blog is a treasure trove of insights and suggestions. We’ve been in a D/s cross dressing dynamic for a number of months with my partner. I really want him/her to start eating their own cum because it’s expected to happen when I’ve given head in past relationships even though I dislike the taste, texture, and smell of cum. How would you recommend introducing it into our dynamic. For an extra kick, I want to make it as humiliatin, degrading and humbling as possible because of all my past experiences of men expecting me to swallow, ‘deal’ with their cum regardless of my opinions, and deep down want him to detest the experience…..revenge is sweet ;)

This is such a common request, I think almost every wife I have ever supported, advised or simply listned too has eventually reached this conclusion once she has discovered that the husband is a sissy gurl. 

Well there are a number of techniques, firstly demand that s/he is not allowed to cum, keep teasing the sissy, but do not allow him/her to cum. Keep this up for a month, then simple suggest that if s/he wants to cum s/he must cum on her/his hand and lick it all clean. 

The sheer desperation to cum will outweigh the humiliation, make sure your sissy is dressed this will also help her/his mindset. 

Another little technique I have used is to have my sissy cum into a jar and store it in the fridge and then have her/him eat it.

But the most yummy, most humiliating is to have your sissy suck and swallow your lovers cum. S/he will be so confused, so humiliated and sooo turned on and pliable. Especially if you help her/him. 

A little encouragment goes a loooong way. And if s/he doesnt listen then a little bit of assertiveness also goes a very long way.


But sweetie trust me when I say your sissy will do anything you tell her/him to do if s/he is dressed and in a gurl mindset.


Our 2nd question is also from a married couple and also from the wife. 

My hsuband and I have had a few difficult years, things are much better but I still feel a mixture of anger, remorse and shame for his need to dress. He has always been very over sexed and I am not and I sometimes feel that his need to dress is partly my fault. We have experimented and while I am ok with his dressing I want him/her to have to earn it. I want to offer him/her a get a clause.

Put simply this is nothing to do with you. It IS NOT YOUR FAULT. His/her need is all hers/his. My suggestion is simpl, I would suggest you try both ideas out. 

The first is a classic, put his/her energy to good use and have her/him clean your home. Wash and cook. Lets see what the little sissy thinks of dressing then, giggle as the silly gurl cleans the bathroom, washes and irons your clothes and also has to cook. Trust me the shine on dressing soon wears off.

If that doesnt do it then every time s/he dresses make her/him cum in his/her coffee and drink it. A technique I used to bring a rather over sexed and stubborn sissy gurl to heel.

 

 More answers to your questions coming soon. 

 

UPDATE 2

Well you gurs have certainly been busy soooo many questions, I am doing my best to respond and I will get to your question. The first question in my 2nd update is from a sissy gurl. 

Curtsey. Can I just say Ms Kate, what a wonderful and amazingly kind thing you are doing to help us gurls. I would love to know what lingerie brand do you wear for.

1. Wedding night (blushing sooo much right now)

2. Every day 

3. Hot date

The sexiest and most yummy wedding night lingerie has to be Gilda & Pearl


For an everyday lingerie I would choose Bluebella 

For that hot date it has to be Bluebella again, but it also very much depends on the outfit. 


 

Ms Kate, which female celebrity do you find attractive and why?

Oh my sooo many, but I know you want me to choose one. I adore Zendaya, Natalie Portman, Denise Richards, Demi Lovato but I think it has to be Sarah Michelle Gellar (currently) she is sexy, strong and was in Cruel Intentions. 



A married sissy gurls asks

Do you think sissies should be allowed to wear pants? Or only dresses and skirts?

I assume, when you say pants, you mean trousers. Yes sissy gurls can wear trousers and jeans. 




Another married sissy gurl asks

How do you and your sissy fuck men together?

Well this very much depends on the guy. I have bull slaves that I take to bed and enjoy watching Nicole pleasure them. Nicole has dated a couple of guys and i have fucked her boyfriend with a strapon while Nicole had to stand outside and listen to her boyfriend whimper as I used his ass. 

I have dated guys that do not want anything to do with Nicole, not even to be served by her/him. I reality these guys do not last long. My fave situationis to have my man over and to leave Nicole alone with him and to meet the girls and to come home and find Nicole on my bed with my man pleasing him. It is such a turn on and I love jumping in.

 

UPDATE 3

A single sissy gurl asks 

What in your opinion Ms Kate are 10 things all sissy gurls should try to experience

Ok this is such a difficult question to answer there are so many facets to being a woman, but I will try to express a number of ideas that I think encompass that broad spectrum.

Lets start with some obvious ones, a sissy gurl should expereince what it is like to understand that objectification is something women are conditioned into.

Some women love it, others live with it and some hate it. As a woman you are taking a man into you, you are being penetrated, you mind and body has been built around this premise. You are there to be taken. I dont agree with it but on the whole it is how woman are percived.

Every gurl needs to understand what it is like to manhandled. 


Being able to sit as a woman. I know it is such a simple thing and yet so many gurls are not able to.


Every sissy gurl should hear the click clack of her heels on a hard floor.

Every sissy gurl should attend one of my classes, learning to be comfortable in your femms clothes in front of other gurls and learning to carry yourself as a woman.


Once the gurls have achieved this we then ask the gurls to disrobe and work through the process in their femm underwear in front of others and still walk with grace and elegance is a must for all sissy gurls 

 Every gurl should expereince getting ready to go out for a fun evening with their wife or partner. 

Every gurl needs the best possible breast forms, they need to have a little bounce, they need to be adhesive so that they can be work without a bra- Every gurl should have breast envy.

There is nothing like it, to feel the bounce of your breasts as you walk along without a bra. 


Every gurl should train her mind to feel her breast forms to enjoy wearing them and to feel like they belong to her. 


Every gurl should learn to put on and take off her bra, it should be second nature to every gurl.

Every gurl should expereince housework as a maid

Every gurl should be taken by her wife or partner.


Every gurl should play with her sissy clit in a car, just the once. It is sooo naughty. Giggle.


Every gurl should learn to cum without touching her sissy clit.

Every gurl should be in chastity

Every sissy gurl needs to be waxed

Every sissy gurl needs to learn to masturbate like a woman

Every sissy gurl should have a sissy gurlfriend to play with and be girly with



 Every sissy gurl should teach her sissy gurlfriend how to deepthroat
 

Every sissy gurl should buy her sissy gurlfriend a dildo and they should compare notes.

Every sissy gurl should expereince being measured for a bra and being helped to buy lingerie for a date

Every sissy gurl should expereince wardrobe misshap

Every sissy gurl and her wife or partner should go to gay clubs and have the gay bull fuck the sissy gurl on the dance floor as the wife dances next to her.

Every gurl should watch their wife or partner being taken by a real man, they need to understand what it is they can not provide their wife and understand that their wife or partner needs more. They should learn to be happy with that.

Infact every gurl needs to be trained on what their wife or partner needs, one technique I have the sissy gurl expereince is girl chat while the wife or partner is being used by her lover.This conditioning process has the sissy gurl in tears but very quickly the gurl learns to adjust and her sissy nature begins to take over and within a few days she cant help herself and begins to ask her wife or partner, is that nice, what is it like, oooh I can see you like that giggle. Within a week the wife and sissy are having fun little conversations about sex, guys, fashion. The transformation is astonishing. 

Another technique I use to break down the will of a trainee sissy gurl is rewarding the wife or partners lover, for example if the wifes lover has given her an orgasm. 


The sissy is instructed to reward the bull by washing his cock. Duing the process the sissy must thank the man for pleasuring the wife or partner and must compliment the bull.

 
From that point it does not take a lot of effort to encourage the sissy gurl to lick clean her wife or partners face

The next step is to expereince a real man cuming on the sissy gurls face.

After that the wife will have full control of the sissy and teaching her to please her bull is the next obvious step for the gurl



UPDATE 4

This in from a married sissy gurl

What is the most humiliating thing you have made a sissy gurl do?

It is an interesting question some gurls find mental humiliation far more difficult to deal with than physical humiliation. 

Hmm such a difficult question there is sooo much choice! Giggle. I think the Jenny moment is possible the most humiliating moment. Let me explain - Jenny is a married gurl and is a freelance illustrator and his/her wife is a Lawyer. Jenny works from home and money really isnt an issue for this couple. So Jenny would play at home in secret. 

Jenny stumbles onto my blog and begins communicating with me and as most gurls know under my training program they are set tasks. Within a few months the moment Jenny's wife left for work s/he would dress as a maid and set about the tasks I had set for her/him that week. 

Jenny's need grew and very soon s/he needed much more. So I placed Jenny on my personal program and met her/him for coffee. We chatted, Jenny signed a contract placing me and his/her wife in control and then I took him to have his ears peirced. I sent him home with a letter for his wife. 

That evening I spoke with Jenny's wife and we came to an arragement. I met with Jenny's wife and we are still friends. She is a wonderful, intelligent beautiful woman. But that is another story. So onto the humiliation element. 

I had asked Jenny's wife to host an event for my girlfriends at her home we had dinner served by Jenny dressed as a maid. Once the dinner was finished we retired to the lounge for drinks and gossip. Served by Jenny. Each guest would play with Jenny, patt her bottom and generally touch her and tease her. 

After a few drinks the girls were very much being silly and giggles filled the room. At the pre-arranged time the door bell rang and Jenny rushed off to answer the door. Moments later she knocked on the lounge door and introduced Karl and Faith. Karl was a bull I was dating and he had turned his girlfriend Faith into a sub pet, he led her in on a leather leash. Faith curtseied to everyone and then I spoke to Jenny and told her to suck Karl's cock. 

Jenny, blushed and turned to look at her wife. I shouted at Jenny...

BITCH LOOK AT ME 

Jenny looked startled and begun to cry as s/he sunk to her knees and fumbled with Karl's button fly, her sobs increased as Jenny looked over at her/his wife. The other woman in the room giggled and laughed. At this point Jenny had Karl's cock in her hand it was growing at an alarming rate. 

Faith licked her lips and purred. I took her leash and pulled Faith down towards me as she sat cat like and purred watching Jenny handle her masters cock.

Jenny's face blushed as her tears and sobs ceased s/he was shaking at this point, I turned and nodded to Jenny's wife. 

She stood up and placed her drink on the table and then placed her hand on Jenny's head and gently pushed Jenny towards the now hard and very large cock. I had given Jenny a script to repeat to Jenny to break Jenny...

Jenny's wife began to recite the script 

Jenny, you are now a gurl, gurls suck cock, gurls do as they are told - nod if you understand 

Jenny nodded

Jenny, I don't love you anymore, I don't want to sleep with you anymore, I don't expect you to understand, you have humiliated me and now it is my turn - nod if you understand 

Jenny nodded her eyes focused on the now fully erect cock infront of her eyes the cock bounced gently as if to hypnotise Jenny 

Jenny's wife continued, you will do as Mistress Kate commands she now owns you, you are her property you will live here until I am bored of you. I am going to push this dildo into your sissy pussy and as I do it you will suck Karls cock is that clear 

I handed the dildo to Jenny's wife, the girls in the room giggled and watched, Faith shifted as she tried to rub her clit with her thighs the submission of Jenny obviously turning her on. 

Jenny nodded and sobbed a little 

Jenny's wife pushed a little more and Jenny's lips brushed the cock head which caused the cock to twitch, Jenny blushed and shut her eyes- Jenny's wife continued with her scripted monologue. 

Jenny babe, I want you to understand that you will have to explain to your parents, our friends, my parents that you like to suck big fat cock and that you want to wear lingerie. 

Jenny sobbed and opened her/his mouth and whispered I can't do it, I can't 

Jenny's wife in one motion pushed her husbands femminsed head forward and without any mercy rammed home the dildo, Jenny screamed and Karl stuck his cock into Jenny's wide open mouth causing her/him to gag. 

That evening Jenny tasted cum for the first time, and spent hours between my girlffriends thighs licking pussy. Jenny is single now, her ex wife divorced Jenny about 6mths later and is now living with another lawyer. Jenny still dresses and is very much bi.


UPDATE 5

A single woman who has dated gurls and guys asks 

Ms Kate I adore your blog and would love to serve you. My question is, what exotic brands of lingerie do you love to wear 

What a great question and yes my little kitty you can serve me. Realistically there are 2 brands that are head and shoulders above any other brand.

I love https://baedstories.com/ they have such a collection of naughty lingerie, from their take on Maid outfits and uniforms to bridal wear. 




the 2nd brand is https://us.honeybirdette.com/ soooo love this brand for naughty weekends and fancy dress parties. 





Another question this time from a dissapointing and quite frankly pathetic gurl called Michelle 

Curtsey Ive been instructed to ask a humiliating question as a punishment although i have an embarrassing lust for things like big hard cocks I think a better question is to ask you is....do you think my biggest dream of beong a woman is something I'm just not good enough to achieve and why? 

Being a woman takes courage, takes commitment and above all takes a mindset that frankly Michelle I do not belive you have. You are playing at the role and only when it works for you. To say you have upset me is an understatement. 


UPDATE 6

Another question from a married couple, the wife has asked

What have you seen other married female led couples do that tunred you on

I was at a girlfriends home, he husband is a sissy gurl and we were chatting over a coffee in the kitchen and in came her sissy husband. S/he was busy putting things away and was using the washing machine and my friend called out to her husband, Callie your dripping, how many times have I told you about this. 

Callie blushed and turned to his/her wife, lowered her/his head and whimpered I am so sorry Ms I will clean up my mess. Callie then dropped to her knees and licked up 3 or four drops. S/he hurried away at that point. I watched as she ran her finger along her inner thigh and collected a small I turned to my friend and she smiled noticing the quzzical look on my face and simply said. The silly bitch gets fucked by my boyfriends, not all of them some of the guys love dominating another guys not that you could call Callie a guy. S/he tends to forget to well you know clean up on occasion and it dribbles out of her. What a slut I responded, giggled and then Callie returned with an armfull of bedding to wash. 

 

 

UPDATE 7 

A rather sweet message from a single Sissy Gurl

Curtsey
Ms Kate I am on my knees, please please answer my question. I adore you Ms Kate, I love love love how you just get gurls like me. I am trying to become just like you and I want to ask you something a little personal Ms, Please can you share with me your 'O' face, I want my 'O' face to be just like yours.

Wow ok, what a question! Yes I am happy to share my 'O' face, for those that are not sure what that is, well put simply it is orgasm face. 

The 2 issues, I have several 'O' faces and I don't have any images, video that I can share of my 'O' faces but I so want to answer this for you Cathy, so I have found a few gifs that are very similar to my 'O' faces. 

The first is a very comnmon 'O' Face and one I think is my default - The Oh My God Face - giggle. This face is the expression I have when I am very close to orgasm. The gasping, the eyes rolling back are all part of the feeling as is the smilling and moaning. 

The next most common expression I call my Angry 'O' Face! giggle this is when I am feeling very horny and very much in need of a fucking, I just want the guy to fuck me, hard, thrusting and using me. Blushing, I tend to say FUCK a lot in this situation through gritted teeth. 

The next 'O' face is one that I think many women can relate too. The Oh Oh Oh Ahhh Face. Giggle, it normally builds up from moaning, then the guy does something that hits a spot and you let out a sharp Oh, which is often followed by 3 more Oh in quick succession, then a pause and then a Ahhh of statisfaction.

This 'O' face is perhaps the most embarrising, it doesn't happen often as it takes a special mix of elements to come together - the mix includes, feeling horny, it helps if you are in the mood, he has to be big, really big, it helps if he is physical and strong. Lots of moaning, purring, shouting 'FUCK, HARDER and DONT STOP PLEASE'


I like to call this 'O' Face - satisfaction it is just sooo slow, deep and lasts for hours. It feels sooo nice, deep inside. This 'O' Face is full of gasps and purring. Whispers of 'please dont stop and fuck me please' it is the perfect Sunday morning 'O' Face. 

The last 'O' Face is one of my faves, I love seeing this on my girlfriends face, watching her getting fucked while I sip my wine is sooo exciting. I know she adores seeing this 'O' Face on my also. This 'O' Face is called Sad Face. It comes from a mixture of pain (he might be too big, you might not be wet enough to accomadate him) and pleasure. You are conflicted as it feels so good, but there is an undercurrent of pain.  Lots of moaning, face is often scrunched up and sometimes there is a yelp of pain.


Comments

  1. Thank You so much for the answer to question 1 - not wanting to be impertinent but it would be incredibly useful if it maybe had its own post and some more detail. We’re fairly new into my partners sissy journey and I’m still getting to grips with FLR and D/s dynamics.
    I really want to make him dread the thought of cock sucking, swallowing, and generally dealing with cum. I think some of my experiences have made it like a eco-trip and power dynamic to get some equality to past experiences with other men.
    Love to hear more of your experiences and thoughts. I want to make him loathe and feel humiliated by cocks and spunk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts