The top 3

If I had a penny, for every sissy gurl that emailed me to ask what is it like to sit on a huge cock, I would be a much wealthier girl. 

It seems that gurls all want to know these 3 things:

1. What is it really like to sit on a huge cock

2. What is it like to have a huge cock inside

3. Can you feel him cumming inside

I think I have covered this several times, but since it is such (eyeroll) an important aspect for you gurls we shall revisit this subject again!

Well lets start with the first question and the one I have the most emails about. What is it really like to sit on a huge cock? Ok lets just pause for a moment I have mentioned this many times on this blog, that is not a simple question, it very much depends on the woman, her preferences and just how horny (horny = wet) she is. In my expereince, anticipation helps to build up desire, desire makes you horny and that means a wet vagina and much less pain.

 
Seeing him for the first time and realising he is huge is exciting and can be a little scary too, not every woman wants her insides rearranged! Mood is also important, if I feeling in the mood, it can be soooo exciting, if not it can hurt. I have a few girlfriends who are not keen on huge cocks, they are out there but they are rare. One particular girlfriend if she encouters a particularly large cock tends to suck it rather than have it inside her. 

She once dated a guy who was so large she would have panic attacks about it. I once saw a photo of it laying on her tummy and it was sooo big. I think it was the largest cock I had seen. We used to tease her so much about it, telling her she would need sugery to have her insides put back in place. They did not last very long.


Lets assume we are in the mood and everything is just so perfect well what is it like? It is soooo satisfying, that feeling is, well, it can really only be described as being full. Slidding down on his cock is just soooo satisfying, imagine an itch that you can not scratch and then suddenly you get to scratch it.


Slidding onto a huge cock when you are in the mood is so satisfying, feeling yourself streach and fill up is just sooo intoxicating it really is such a mix of feelings. First you can feel him push in, you streatch to accomadate him and then you feel his heat, you can feel it inside you and then the sensation of fullness builds and then you realise he is still pushing into you. Then fullness. It’s weird to describe, because without sex my vagina definitely doesn’t feel empty, but during sex fullness is the main sensation. It just feels like a warm stretch, but sexy.



I remember a guy I dated for a short time at University he was huge and I would lie back and let him enter me, he would slide in and keep slidding and I would looked shocked as he would proudly say only half way in. His penis was so thick, and unless I was so wet and horny, he had to go slow as he would streach me so much, anal was impossible with him.


It is not just about penetration, feeling his hardness and heat at my entrance is also amazing. I love rubbing his head on my lips and clit. It feels so good.


It does not take long for the feeling grow, at that point you just need him inside, to fill you.

 
That moment when he is deep inside it is just so satisfying, it might be a bit of a streach, but cock drunk is not far from the truth, feeling him filling you is just amazing.

 
But I do get it, some girls, just can't take it. I mean who wants their insides pushed around and stabbed.  My suggestion “befriending” his huge cock and using it to please and stimulate yourself. Rub the head across your clitoris, nipples, lips, and the area around the anus. Close your eyes, be in the moment, and surrender to sensations, allow yourself to fully connect to his cock and the stimulation.

For the girls that do love being full and watching him fill you up there is nothing like seeing the impact of his cock filling you and making your tummy bulge when he is sliding in and out. 


Dildos and vibrators have their place, but they do not feel as good as a real cock. They just don't feel the same, they dont move, or throb or have any heat. They are however a great way to get used to a larger cock. I have as well as many girlfriends have used a dildo to prepare themselves for a new boyfriend and his oversized friend. From dealing with girth or length I would recommend you invest in several dildos.

I think I have answered, questions 1 and 2. But before I move on I will also answer another question, how do you know the cock is a big cock. Well if you need to ask you have not seen enough, giggle. But the general girl chat is if you need two hands, its big. If you you can use 1 hand it is normal and if you have to use your finger and thumb it is small.


The 3rd question can you feel him cumming inside you. Yes, well, sometimes yes. If I do feel him cumming it can also make me cum. It feels hot inside, you feel him twitch and get hotter and harder and then you feel his release.

If he is not fully in and he has a lot of cum it can spill out, but the feeling of him pushing in harder and then cumming is sooo satisfying.



Obviously it is much easier to tell when he is cumming if his cock is deep in your throat. You can almost feel his cum inside his cock as his penis pumping it into your throat. 

 
Cocks are wonderful things, huge cocks are just sooo much more of everything. Thickness, length, power, confidence and most of all anticipation, imagine seeing this beast.


Gurls you should be licking your lips. 

I know I am - giggle

Comments

Popular Posts