What is the most humiliating thing you can think of?

A simple question 

So sissy gurls a little weekend homework I want you to spend some time thinking about the question, What is the most humiliating thing you can think of for your wife or girlfriend to do to you?

A wonderful selection from the gurls who have fed back

Being made to drink his cum from the condom with a straw

Serving my mother inlaw drinks dressed as her maid

Applying makeup to my wife so she looks beautiful for her date

Watching my wife take two strangers back to her hotel room while I wait outside

Watching my wife lick her fingers clean after her lovers has cum all over her face and hands

Being taught by my wife how to put on a bra correctly


Being submissive to my wife and licking her heels clean

Being sent to sissy gurl school and being spanked by another gurl while my wife watches

Attending maid school and having your wife in the audience on graduation day

Watching a video of my wife shared of her being taken by a bull

Being made to use a dildo and telling my wife how much I love it deep inside

Having my female boss tell me what thong I should wear with my outfit

Graduation day for every sissy gurl is marked by a very special outfit and the cock cake.


Being told by my wifes lover to watch while he fucks her silly with a huge dildo.

Comments

  1. I think most humiliating is to be sissy with empty balls. Drain sissy many times in short period of time in a glass and then make her drink everything. Fuck her when sissy already in "not a sissy anymore" mode, Publish it on the web. Tag her and share with friends. Browse cocks with her and ask her opinion, make it clear that that cocks for you, not for her, make her beg for cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the scenarios you listed Miss Kate, I think the most humiliating would be my female boss knowing about my private life and making wardrobe suggestions or checking my panties or cage. Whenever we made eye contact in meetings or in the hallway we would both know the truth. It would be a very humiliating inside joke. Whenever I would see her laughing with other female coworkers I would wonder if she told them. Pretty soon I would probably be scared to make eye contact with any female coworker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lucky enough to meet a dom male who enjoyed my sissy self. I got all dressed up for him with my clittly all locked up in a belt. When I got to his place, it was simple, I was there to please him and nothing else. Got down on my hands and knees and worshiped that monster until he get very erect. He had me kneel the other direction and he went to town on my boi pussy. When he was finished, he slapped my but and thanks and have a great day. No care where I was in the pleasure or if I was cumming from a sissygasm or not, just sent me on my way. I loved it. I was there for his pleasure and nothing else,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts