Helping Jemima become a real gurl

John and Lisa are a thirty something married couple. I have been working with them both to help Lisa understand John's need to be his true self Jemima and helping Jemima to better understand what that means and how their marrige will change.

Last weekend the couple had a breakthrough expereince. Over the last 6ish months John, has been dieting and learning how to apply makeup, s/he has been learning all about cocks and how to lick and suck them and most of all has been exlporing who Jemima truly is. 

Lisa has also spent the last 6 months learning to accept Jemima, and exploring her own desires. Lisa readily admits that she held herself back in almost all her relationships with men and has never truly had an orgasm or experienced complete and utter freedom during sex. This is quite common amoung women and I do feel for these women. 

We had settled on a date for the 'experience' we had booked ajoining rooms and I and my male bull were happily fucking in one room, waiting for John and Lisa to arrive. About 8pm we heard a knock on our ajoining room door and welcomed in both John and Lisa. I hugged both and introduced my bull to Lisa. John I hurried along into my rooms ensuite bathroom and left the two ajoining doors open. 

My bull had Lisa on her knees in minutes, I watched John blush as he reliased his wife was sucking a real mans cock. Within minutes the noises changed and I knew my bull was fiucking Lisa's pussy raw.



John kept trying to see, but I hurried him along and helped him transform into Jemima. The noises continued and John now well on her/his way to transforming into Jemima was constantly attempting to look. I shut the doors. Slapped Jemima across the face and told her/him to get a grip. S/he blushed and became a little teary, I handed her some tissue and said calmly, remember to thank Lisa for taking my bull on first, if he fucked you first you would be in need of medical attention. Jemima's face looked shocked, scared and lustful.

Now do as I say gurl. 

We quickly finished the makeup and applied the wig and breastforms, John stood looking at himself in the bathroom mirror and slide his/hands up and down his body. Sit I said sternly and applied the false nails and then painted his/her toenails.

John/Jemima's little sissy clit was as hard as a little pepple. I took it in my hand and giggled and said your poor wife no wonder she has never experienced an orgasm. 

Oh I think my bull and Lisa are finished... 

John/Jemima blushed and then I could see the switch fully complete in the sissy gurls mind she became Jemima. 

I smiled and whispered, well done Jemima, now be a sweetie and turn around and bend over, the femminsed sissy turned and presented her/his ass pussy to me and with one quick motion I inserted the the well lubed plug, s/he jumped a little and yelped and then wiggled her/his hips and ass. 

Now here is your thong, and bra put these on and I will help you with your suspender belt. In moments Jemima was ready to face her/his turn with my bull. S/he was trembling with fear and anticipation. 

Remember your training, I said sternly, Jemima nodded

Remember to thank Lisa 

I opened the door and stepped aside to let Jemima enter the ajoining room. 


The smell of sex hung heavy in the air and I smiled as a blissfully asleep half naked Lisa lay on the bed with cum seeping out of her ass and pussy.  

Jemima looked a little stunned as the bull sat next to his/her wife and was gently pushing his thumb and forefinger in and out of Lisa ass. 

I had provided my bull with a strict script to follow as he sat on the end of the bed he pulled his fingers from Lisa's opening, slid his fingers across her pussy lips, eliciting a moan from Lisa and wiped his fingers clean in her hair. 

Without taking his eyes from Jemima he said what is your name slut

Smiling and in a soft gurly voice Jemima whispered call me Jem, please 

The bull then asked is there anything you would like to say to your wife 

Jemima blushed and trying to stay in character, without taking her eyes from the bull said thank you Lisa...

Lisa giggled 

I smiled and felt sooo wet

The bull said why are you thanking your wife?

Becuase, she, well.... I was... I mean

SLUT the bull shouted THANK ME FOR FUCKING LIFE BACK INTO YOUR WIFE"S PUSSY

Jemima stood still and blushed... 

Lisa giggled and in a husky content voice said - Jemmy babe he really did, you just don't know how yummy his cock is... Giggle, oh but hun are you going to find out soon...

I walked over to Lisa and sat on the bed next to her and kissed her on the lips and then slid my finger over her clit gently and just with the tip of my finger slid in to her wet honeypot and gently continued to keep Lisa on heat...

I then said sternly, JEMIMA, present your outfit 

Jemima's training took over as she described the stunning set s/he was wearing, from the lace on the bra cups and the detailing on the straps to the miami cut thong and the cute suspender belt. down to her stockings and heels    

The bull began to disrobe and was standing in front of Jemima and said in a commanding tone KNEEL

The sissy gurl did and without warning the bull grabbed Jemima's hair and strtaed to face fuck her

I told Lisa to look at her man

She blushed and turned away 

I said in a loving voice, watch Lisa, just watch your sissy gurl take cock in her/his throat


I continued to play with Lisa's clit and began to slide my fingers in deeper, Lisa let out a moan just as Jemima gagged on the bulls cock. 

I giggle, the bull slapped Jemima and said GET USED TO IT WHORE NOW FUCKING SUCK LIKE A BITCH ON HEAT 

Jemima obliged and I sped up my finger fucking, Lisa was know on her back her thighs spread wide, fingering her own clit and watching her husband suck cock. 

I smiled and told Lisa to stand, the cum between her thighs and the cum that had leaked from her was all over the sheets along with her own wetness. I took her to one side of the room and sat her on the chair and stood next to her scoping up the cum and feeding it to her while she continued to play with her clit. 

With the bed now empty, the bull pulled Jemima to her/his feet and ripped of the bra and thing and pushed the poor sissy onto the bed, the bull pulled free the plug and started to fuck the sissy gurls ass hard

Lisa moaned 

I giggled, and said, your lying in your wife's pussy juice and her lovers cum.

Jemima just moaned and gasped

The bull spanked Jemima's ass, answer Miss Kate BITCH and he slapped her again

Jemima, tried to speak while s/he was being invaded, I.... er....I... em... I arrrghhhh.... it hurts... He is tooo big... please.... Arrgghhh..... Oooohh ohhh.. oohhh my, YES... I oarrghh... YES YES YESS... 

Lisa giggled and said my husband is a fucking slut

I smiled and kissed Lisa deeply, yes sweetie it appears he is... 

I lifted my skirt and pulled aside my thong and pushed it towards Lisa's face and told the bitch to lick me as I was dripping wet. 

Lisa slid off the chair and began to lick my cunt. While the bull had shifted positions and was now fucking the sissy fully. Each thrust elicited a whimper from Jemima's lips as the bulls cock streached the gurls asspussy to the max.



Comments

  1. Gets me horny seeing the sissified husband turn into a slut in front his wife as she plays with her creampied pussy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of Jemima!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts