Are orgasms more intense when in a relationship

Over the last year or so I have seen a steadily increasing volume of sissy gurls begging, pleading and in some cases demanding (you know who you are and you have been punished) to know what sex is like for women in a relationship. Does love add to the intensity? Does the familiar feel exciting or boring? Can you get boared of the same cock?

I felt like it was time to answer these questions. To do so I am going to recall a time in my life where I was sooo in love and everything was perfect. I had just graduated and was living in London, my career was begining to take off and I was living with a girlfriend and was dating a guy, who was something big in the city and played rugby at the weekends.

I am going to share with you a typical feeling when we made love:

As the wave of pleasure builds I start to experience pleasure it is deep inside. I let go and my body takes over the intensely intimate sensations spread and build in waves each wave a little stronger than the last 


The sensations leading up to orgasm are often described as a rising tide of pleasure that gradually envelops a woman's entire being. I would agree but there is also tingles across my nipples and clit at this stage I need to rub it and this causes more sensations and a sense of anticipation and excitement.

 

As my arousal intensifies, my body is now in complete control I am not thinking at all, I go into auto mode. My body becomes highly responsive to touch, and every caress, kiss, or stroke becomes amplified, sending electric waves of pleasure through me. The buildup of pleasure is often accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy, an exquisite release of tension that washes over me, bringing with it a huge amount satisfaction and joy.

This is the point I find myself really losing control, I (blushing) make a lot of noise and demand he fuck me harder deeper. I also tend to want deeper penetration so I often switch to doggy.


During orgasm, I feel my tummy tense and I experience intense muscle contractions and waves of pleasure radiating from deep inside, spreading throughout my body. These sensations can create a state of euphoria, leaving her breathless, exhilarated, and deeply connected to both my pleasure and the guy.

As I orgasm my brain is flooded with neurochemicals such as dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphins, which heighten pleasure, deepen emotional connection, and provide a sense of well-being and relaxation. This release of hormones contributes to the feelings of intimacy, bonding, and satisfaction.

I would for the most part agree orgasms are more intense when you are in a loving relationship. Hover Giggle I can honestly say I also connected with his cock, giggle it was wonderfully hot hard and thick and as you know gurls this also helps.

Comments

Popular Posts