Humiliation, why are gurls sooo turned on by it?


Lets start with a thought is humiliation the same as submission? 

Humiliation is the embarrassment and shame you feel when someone makes you appear stupid, or when you make a mistake in public. She faced the humiliation of discussing her husband's affair. Submission is the act of being obedient. She faced a choice submit to his needs or leave.

Many gurls have expressed to me that when in male mode they enjoy safe, sane, consensual dominance. When in gurl mode they enjoy being the one submitting. The gurls need to be talked down to. To be told what a man wants to use him/her for is all part of the dressing process. Many gurls actually create another persona when dressing it is a deep and vital part of their femm self.   


Many gurls have expressed to me that they were ashamed of it because they felt dressing was a sexual thing, simply becuase the act of dressing would get them aroused, but in my investigation, gurls needs, their urge to cross dress wasn't sexual in nature. Yes sex has a role to play, but the act of dressing allows the gurl to submit without the need to impact their male self.

The following is a direct quote from one of my gurls

"I cross dressed because something in me needed it to feel better about myself, I feel my true self, I dont think I am gay, rather I think my femm self is bi and I know that sounds soooo lame, but it really is how I feel. I love the idea, but I don't think I would do it, but it feels soooo exciting and scary to submit to man.To be ordered, told what to do, made to do things - this removes any responsbility I might have in the act it feels like it is not my doing, it sounds odd but it is true.

I feel that when dressed I am free and that feeling of euphoria is exciting and just sooo, well you know, exciting and sexy lingerie can only lead to sexual arousal, why I am soooo blushing right now."  

 

Many gurls misunderstand the 'party girl' there is so much judgement and pre-concived notions about girls that like to have fun. Some women see sex as part of that act others it is about being out of control or just having fun with friends. Many women expriment with their new found freedom at University.

The assumption is that a party girl is more preoccupied with frivolity, fun and being the centre of attention, rather than being herself. I have heard men and women say "Girls like that always want “better” becuse they’re not after a person’s core qualities. Eventually, they make a mess of their lives." 


So the connection with gurls to this idea is simply that gurls want to have fun, enjoy their dressing and act like a party gurl, for crossdressers this means submission and humiliation for the most part this manifests in a number of ways. Some gurls are lucky enough to have understanding wives and more often than not, these gurls are put to work by their wives, as some of you know I have my husband all dressed up as his femm persona Nicole. One particular girlfriend of mine, also has a gurl husband and he works from home most days and is instructed to wear his maids outfit and clean the house, following a strict set of rules and chores.

I asked my friend to share the list she has her sissy husband follow. The list below is a typical day Sally the husband must acheive:

6am wake up

6am - 6:30am Yoga

6:30am - 7am shower and dress (maids outfit including full makeup)

7am - 7:30am prepare a fresh coffee and a light breakfast for Madam 

7:30am Madam enters kitchen, curtsey and smile, compliment and attend to Madam while she eats breakfast - clean kitchen and load the dishwasher, laundary.

8:15am Madam leaves for work - curtsey at the front door continue cleaning and house chores, in particular make Madam's bed and tidy away her bedroom toys.

9am Log onto work computer

9:45am Take a break and practice deep throating Miles (for you info Miles is a realistic cock dildo Sally has to learn to deep throat she is about half way there, but her gag reflex is pretty strong) 

10:15am Hang out laundary

10:40am watch Youtube Make Up tutorials 

11:30am Work for an hour 

12:30pm Spend an hour practicing walking in heels, sitting and moving like a woman

1:30pm Work for an hour 

2:30pm Practice Deep Throating 

3pm Work for an hour 

4pm Prepare dinner 

5:30pm Madam returns home, meet her at the door curtsey and hand her a glass of wine. While Madam is relaxing kneel between her thighs and lick her clit

6:30pm Meet Madam in her bedroom and help her change 

7pm Serve Madam her evening meal, eat a light salad and drink your nutriant shake

8pm clean up and then serve Madam

Gurls need control and management they simply need to be humiliated and controlled. Many wives enjoy pegging their sissy gurls. I am often surprised at how much women enjoy the role reversal, just imagine being a woman all your life you are the one being entered, being controlled in that way and suddenly you can flip the script! It is sooo empowering ladies and I recommend it.

Other gurls seek out Mistresses to be trained by and humiliated by, so many of my gurls are often found sliding up and down their largest dildo begging my forgivness as we can see in this little clip. I had instructed Aly to slide up and down on her fave dildo and cum into a glass and drink it all the while s/he has to repeat the words 'I am a silly bitch and I must do better for Miss Kate' I must admit to laughing soooo much the poor gurl just could not cum, s/he played with her silly little sissy clit for a full 10 mins before she could leak out enough sissy goo.


Other gurls especially those that are married and have understanding wives, often have their wives control and train them. I started training Nicole but making him wear a plug while he was dressed and wahing my underwear by hand. 

Other gurls find themselves posting clips of themselves while real women look on and laugh, this is perhaps the most interesting and perhaps the most exposed, it must be so exciting for the gurl.


For those gurls that have crossed over and have fully accepted their femm role and are dating, seeing guys their submission and humiliation can be intoxicating.

This feeling can be further explored as a couple, imagine the feeling of being on your knees dressed as your femm self and helping your wife please her alpha male lover.


Imagine that Alpha bull handing you and your wife matching lingerie and telling you to prepare your wife by licking her and making her wet and ready for his cock

There is one final element I have experienced recently, I was speaking to a couple who play togther however when in male dress the wife is in control, but when the couple dress and he becomes the gurl and the wife becomes the maid the gurl is in charge.


Fill in the form and help me with my research - click here.

Comments

Popular Posts